Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
:thumbsup::lol:

200960564_559628795407516_3761497526538754750_n.jpg

Question.
Thermoquad, vacuum dashpot for idle stop. Why and how?
Why is it there and how is it plumbed?

I believe it is to prevent dieseling. Should go to direct manifold vacuum. To slow idle on shutoff....
That’s what i figured. Will work on that tomorrow. Think its been running without it, but i tested it and it works.

Good morning and we have a hell of a problem here...we're out of coffee!! :eek:
Thank the coffee gods Mickey D's opens in 10 minutes and only a mile away.:D

Your just going to fil the attached garage with it now to advert similar issues in the future!

Good morning and we have a hell of a problem here...we're out of coffee!! :eek:
Thank the coffee gods Mickey D's opens in 10 minutes and only a mile away.:D
Us too!
Wife went and got some from a friend. Disaster averted.

Morning!
45 with a high of 72.
Not bad. Tomorrow into the 80’s.

All the flooring is up and out. Started demo on the wall in the big garage. Got the Sheetrock and insulation removed. Going to use those 2x4’s you see and build some shelving in the storage area of the basement. With the current price of lumber that will save a few $$ I'll take the plug ins and put them in the side walls.

6FEB62B5-60CF-4E98-A14C-0604BD250959.jpeg

You figure out your layout in there now? Looks great!
The plan so far is after we're done with demo paint the floor. Left front corner an L shaped work bench. Along the left wall is where the lift will be placed.

No plan today so far. Think i will bolt the fenders on, get it back on floor. Then it will move. Transmission does turn the wheels, so it works too.

Got some work done on the Pop, rerouted wires, think I fixed the shift linkage, nutserted the driveshaft loop in. Today I have to put the exhaust back on and a few small inside, think my IVR took a dump no temp of fuel gauges. I have some just have to find them!

Those pull down stairs work, had them in a few houses I owned easy install also.
With the pitch of the roof there is lots of room to walk around. It's already insulated with plywood flooring. Just need to add a few lights.

Good Morning Everyone. Found the squeak the Demon developed on the way home from the Father's Day car show. Lost a wheel bearing. Got 4 new ones, will get them packed and installed today or tomorrow. Hardly keeping my eyes open, coffee is strong, need more....

-
Back