Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, that made a difference, i can stay in my lane at 60 mph…

:usflag:

48E669ED-B02A-43C3-87AD-11DE8DEAB622.jpeg

CD2A5649-DF8C-4C84-AEEC-384F8E81041D.jpeg

I sure hope you boys are pouring a thick pad or using a bunch of base? To Craig’s point as I recall that was not exactly the high ground! Holy smokes that was some rain. Can’t wait to see you guys. Still pissed we can’t make Carlisle.

Accomplished absolutely nothibg today. Tried adjusting steering box again. No joy. Think i know what needs to be done, has to do with pulling some shims out.

tried to find some low temp aluminum gas welding rods locally, nothing. Need to repair a/c condenser.
Frank I use 4043 on AC condensers and tubing. I have some spare. I can send you some if you need a bit.

Oh,and Fargo is behaving on the cooling system end of things, cruising around in the mid 80’s and its below 190, couldnt be happier.

Here's our dirt track schedule for this year...

Schedule
Our track owner has a thing for music events over racing it seems, more $$$ in his pocket I suspect. Just one problem, his neighbors knew they were buying next to a racetrack when they moved in, track was there long before housing. Residents accept race track noise, they have issues with the musical events. Little thing like the concerts don't have to meet the 95 decibel cap as the race cars do :wtf: and they have no problem letting the county sheriffs know of their dislike. :lol:

I thought it was awful quiet today. Vandenberg/NASA postponed that launch scheduled for today. Closest complex to the house, most difficult to get a good vantage point.

-
Back