Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Thats because Valiants are perfect. I bought another valiant recently and im really digging it ....this time its not an early A, but a 1969 and this time its not a wagon but a 4 door sedan. I never thought i would say that i'm in love with a 4 door but its just cute and i really like the car for what it is...just like the one in the movie Duel with Dennis Weaver.

I used to drive a mint green 69 Valiant 273 in Detroit when I lived there.... Until the master cylinder gave out before I could fix it, I rear ended someone and totalled it... :(

They are great daily drivers... :D

Just having my coffee time watching a doe and her fawns

doh.gif

So it is super hot up here on the Tundra, just North of ninety F. I know I know that is nothing for most of you guys, but for us it is hot. My shop has no AC so I set my big swamp cooler up, preparing to run some electrical on Demon. Got nice breeze going, fenders protected, something to lay on, tools laid out, and guess who plops down right in front of fan and totally in the way? Dumb dog, I explained to her I was looking at trading her for a gold fish. She did not move.

DF77B9AB-3A1B-4F43-8F62-A3923CC229BA.jpeg

We have that going on too, wife has fed them so many apples they now knock on the back door for them lol!

My younger son was able to get a few pictures of this young buck grazing in our neighbor's yard last week while he was visiting...

He was there the night before, then came back the next day at 11 AM for some more.....

IMG_2697 B.JPG

IMG_2701 B.JPG

IMG_2707 B.JPG

IMG_2711 B.JPG

IMG_2744 B.JPG

IMG_2734 B.JPG

IMG_2738 B.JPG

So it is super hot up here on the Tundra, just North of ninety F. I know I know that is nothing for most of you guys, but for us it is hot. My shop has no AC so I set my big swamp cooler up, preparing to run some electrical on Demon. Got nice breeze going, fenders protected, something to lay on, tools laid out, and guess who plops down right in front of fan and totally in the way? Dumb dog, I explained to her I was looking at trading her for a gold fish. She did not move.

View attachment 1715766266

The dog ain't so dumb, she's hogging all the nice cool air.... :D

I keep checking, yup it’s cold in the house. And hot out there.
Wife is bringing take-out so i guess she had a long day.

View attachment 1715766266
Smart dog !

Who says batchlors can't cook.Honey Ham, Baked potatoes, corn. Probably be eating on that ham for 2 weeks. Might even freeze some..
PXL_20210715_195059170.jpg
PXL_20210715_222825222.jpg
PXL_20210715_225224178.jpg

Who says batchlors can't cook.Honey Ham, Baked potatoes, corn. Probably be eating on that ham for 2 weeks. Might even freeze some..
Sounds good. Man I saw a full bone in brown sugar glazed ham the other day in a neighborhood store. I think it was damn near $50 but you could eat on it for a week and still freeze half of it.

Sounds good. Man I saw a full bone in brown sugar glazed ham the other day in a neighborhood store. I think it was damn near $50 but you could eat on it for a week and still freeze half of it.
Believe it or not, I bought that back in Nov 2020, and forgot it was in my garage chest freezer. I did get it on sale 1/2 off. I paid $17.50. It was 8.5 lbs....:thumbsup:

In the what can go wrong will go wrong file. New transmission on right has a larger input shaft then the original. And of course the new converter fits the smaller shaft. I asked builder what spline shaft he used. He was wrong

20210716_152116.jpg

20210716_152122.jpg

20210716_152119.jpg

I spent the day here with my son's wife and the two grandsons.
So guys what do you want Pizza, cheese steaks.
Nope we want you to make Mac and cheese and teach mom how.
Plus grill some burgers.
Made the Mac and cheese but it went on the grill. No way I'm turning on an oven.

-
Back