Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well Chris.....It's a known fact that there is ALWAYS a dark cloud over your head.....:poke::poke:
Well I dodged this one. Same storm just produced a tornado warned storm and radar indicated tornado about 30 miles east of me.

Actually Its my fault.
I picked it up for him around last September sometime.
Then delivered it to Hoppys to hold for him, and give Ray something else to trip over everyday. :rofl::rofl:
That reminds me, I gotta call fastenal Monday haha

That reminds me, I gotta call fastenal Monday haha

For some strange reason, I don't think our mild mannered friend is very happy or concerned about the mock up block.
Actually when I bought my hemi mock up block to make my mailbox, the guy started dragging his feet saying he couldnt find a box big enough.
So I told him go to uhaul get the two biggest boxes they have cut and ret ape them into one and ups it. I had it 3 days later.

Well, it should fit. According to converters web site, it is a 27 spline convertor, and I counted 27 splines.....:realcrazy: Will not engage the pump, wont go all the way on...

For some strange reason, I don't think our mild mannered friend is very happy or concerned about the mock up block.
Actually when I bought my hemi mock up block to make my mailbox, the guy started dragging his feet saying he couldnt find a box big enough.
So I told him go to uhaul get the two biggest boxes they have cut and ret ape them into one and ups it. I had it 3 days later.
Check your phone

Well, it should fit. According to converters web site, it is a 27 spline convertor, and I counted 27 splines.....:realcrazy: Will not engage the pump, wont go all the way on...
Stupid question, there’s not some sort of plug shoved down in it is there?

Convertors can be tricky to engage the pump. I can remember dickin around with one for a while to get it to seat......

Got it. What a *****

20210716_165608.jpg

-
Back