Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Great. What a miss name, sounds like a nice area!!!!

California City is the name of that lovely spot out there by Mojave? Isn't it?
That place got some strange history :lol:
The next thriving metropolis :lol:
All that earth movin', paving, underground utilities work, and no one in their right mind will buy it :rofl:

Early a body dart. Cat whiskers. Missing right rear inner. Paid 110 in Carlisle. 50.00 for friends in coffee shop.

20210719_105330.jpg

Hoppy and I went into the tractor supply store While I was in PA Bought Tomcat Rat bait. Not for sale in CA, without a license. Put that into rodent holes, and under work bench, next day, all gone!!! :thumbsup: Dead rodents....

Hoppy and I went into the tractor supply store While I was in PA Bought Tomcat Rat bait. Not for sale in CA, without a license. Put that into rodent holes, and under work bench, next day, all gone!!! :thumbsup: Dead rodents....
Ehhh. I have a couple a BIG Black snakes around my place. Never see any rodents......:lol:

Service call went well, Fargo is still a handful at 60 mph. And the whoops on the highway, thinking i would lose control.

So now I have 3 sets of valve covers to sell.
Direct connect, m/t, and powder coated stock..
Hey maybe I can be the HOPPY of valve covers at Carlisle next year.
Oh, thats right I won't be there.
:(
But I'll be having a great time where I will be.:D

I have a set of M/T’s i washed up for the 360. I was going to fancy them up, but i think the clean well used look suits the truck more than a fancy set.

Its difficult to keep them shiny. I don't care but I know it rives some people nuts.

Also the vent/PCV baffle is a rather minimal. So its unfortunately too easy for some oil to collect around under the breather and cap locations.

Its difficult to keep them shiny. I don't care but I know it rives some people nuts.

Also the vent/PCV baffle is a rather minimal. So its unfortunately too easy for some oil to collect around under the breather and cap locations.

Unless you make a better baffle. Already working something up for that.
Not a show car, just want it neat and clean.

Went way overkill at the same time I had the breather stacks welded on.
Actually this needs to be refined, but now is way down the todo list.
View attachment 1715768234
One thing to improve is more opening to communicate with the PCV valve.
I think of it similar to blocking 90% of a vac cleaner hose and wondering why it doesn't pick anything up.

Well I’m pretty sure I’m gonna be getting fired soon.

-
Back