Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning everyone. I hope Mums/Mums in Laws are ok. Sorry guys. I took myself a night off of everything. Just relaxed. Not sure if over tired or what, but barely slept a wink. Tossed and turned and could shut off the little bit of a mind I have left. Feel like a zombie today. Coffee please!!

Wel finally all the distributors are cleaned up and put away. Got the exhaust on the Dakota, have to see if I can get Dean over for a minut to get viced grips on a fron shock piston, cand get it using the shock socket and a wrench or just hitting it with a socket. Kind of sucks no way I can cut it it is to far into the upper control arm to get anything on it.

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Morning!
Mother is getting an assessment for assisted living. She doesent want to move. A couple weeks ago,had a fall in the front yard and couldnt get up. Right then she was thinking maybe she should go to a retirement home. Changed her mind.

mother in law, wont let home care in, hasnt showered in months. Barely eating and doesent want anybody in her apt.
Wife’s cousin finally got in, helped her with a shower,cleaned apartment and made her a nice meal. My wife is the only sibling left,has power of attourney and we just found out about whats going on.
My wife is having a hard time dealing with this. And i have no say in what should be done.
If we could move her to manitoba, that would be best for everyone. Put both mothers in the same care home. Guaranteed regular visits.

Wel finally all the distributors are cleaned up and put away. Got the exhaust on the Dakota, have to see if I can get Dean over for a minut to get viced grips on a fron shock piston, cand get it using the shock socket and a wrench or just hitting it with a socket. Kind of sucks no way I can cut it it is to far into the upper control arm to get anything on it.

View attachment 1715775546
Blue tip wrench.

I put side racks on a utility trailer of a neighbour of my mother in laws, used my new Miller 211 welder, really happy with this machine...... This guy really helped us out with mom who passed away at 94 in 2020.... He shovel'd the snow, took her garbage cans in, just a good considerate person. So when he asked me if I could weld up some tubing, I was like of course, bring the trailer over......After that my friend down the street called me because hie garage door spring broke and the cables got all tangled around the door rollers
This guy is battling cancer, i know it eats him up that he isnt able to do even small jobs like this
I made him help me a little just to get him involved and took him to the hardware store for what we needed.....Fixed the door and he was happy....... I wanted to wash the Ram but todays another day for that........ I had a good day and I like doing stuff like what I did yesterday
Have a great day to all!!!!!

Oh, im a little disappointed with my right front wheel. Somehow the air has found a way to escape. Couple days it goes down. I guess i should have checked it. No matter, will fix it. That was the first wheel i widened i think.

No room for a blue tip wrench way to much plastic around. Just got off the phone with the guy from Melbourn, funny how we call things different then they do.

Sorry to hear of the 'elder issues' here this morning. Hope all work out for the best. We are past that stage here. Now it's my responsibility to live long enough to be a pain in the butt for my kids. :rolleyes:

Broken pelvis. Multiple fractures.
I will keep a prayer for health, healing to a good recovery in my daily prayers Mike, I feel for all the elderly that have to go threw anything like that at there age.

I enjoyed a beuityful day yesterday.
Cought one of the biggest brim i have ever Cought, had to lay it under my foot to get the hook out , two haned to pick it up.

20210803_072956.jpg

Morning!
Mother is getting an assessment for assisted living. She doesent want to move. A couple weeks ago,had a fall in the front yard and couldnt get up. Right then she was thinking maybe she should go to a retirement home. Changed her mind.

mother in law, wont let home care in, hasnt showered in months. Barely eating and doesent want anybody in her apt.
Wife’s cousin finally got in, helped her with a shower,cleaned apartment and made her a nice meal. My wife is the only sibling left,has power of attourney and we just found out about whats going on.
My wife is having a hard time dealing with this. And i have no say in what should be done.
If we could move her to manitoba, that would be best for everyone. Put both mothers in the same care home. Guaranteed regular visits.
I feel for you man. I went through this in Nov-February but finally got her in. Now she lays on the guilt trip everytime I call. But better than worrying is she is alright. She wouldn't let care in and everyone giving me advice as to what "I" should be doing

Just got off the phone with the guy from Melbourn, funny how we call things different then they do.
I joined a forum for the Mazda CX-30. Members from all over the world. See other terms for stuff. Most recent was a guy from UK that damaged a wheel when he hit the 'kerb'

-
Back