Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I losseded the torsion bars. And lifted the wheels to correct riding height
Well, at least you get one that almost fits. They dont make em for 51 Fargos with solid front axles. Im starting to explore options. I think the one on the pickup might work in the back. If i could cut it, i would.

Took mother in law to Dr. Appt. Coming home a dumbass turned illegally in front of me. I could not avoid. Alignment all screwed as well as tps and traction control lights are on

20210803_170737_HDR.jpg

20210803_170243.jpg

Took mother in law to Dr. Appt. Coming home a dumbass turned illegally in front of me. I could not avoid. Alignment all screwed as well as tps and traction control lights are on

View attachment 1715775402

View attachment 1715775403
Doesn't take much to flag those faults. Wife got the brakes heated up on the Journey recently, and all that stuff went bonkers. But I think the actual culprit was something to do with the ABS interacting with them. Cleared as soon as it cooled down.

Doesn't take much to flag those faults. Wife got the brakes heated up on the Journey recently, and all that stuff went bonkers. But I think the actual culprit was something to do with the ABS interacting with them. Cleared as soon as it cooled down.
How it works, each wheel monitors rotation speed. So wheel knocked out of alignment, will flag those codes...

1966 dart front track

Front track:

1420 mm / 55.9 in

1968 dart front track
Track/tread (front) 1458 mm 57.4 inches
Why the anti sway bar does not fit....

1966 dart front track

Front track:

1420 mm / 55.9 in

1968 dart front track
Track/tread (front) 1458 mm 57.4 inches
Why the anti sway bar does not fit....
Yeah I’m sure that’s part of it. But track width can vary with rims, do the early As use the same BS rims and tire size?

Morning Mopar family. I'm out soon taking my older neighbor out to breakfast.
His wife is out of town for the week and he's bored.
He asked if he could go with me this morning, and help at the new place.
Sure, I'm not passing up good help offers!!
Well it was a good day lots done.
Neighbor stayed a few hours. We had a good time.
I worked away waiting for my usual call. Cheryl on her way home from work, which is my que to head home for supper.
Apparently my phone lost power and I didn't notice the missed calls. My new neighbor (LEO) who worked for me long ago was sent by her to check on me. He arrived and replied "His phone died, he didn't" haha!!
Hope ya all had a great day, time to do some back reading and catch up.

Sitting in the ER. Mom fell and broke something. Pelvis I am thinking. That's gotta hurt.

-
Back