Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm with you Mark, we've been hot and dry, I'm ready for some cooler weather. There's a 50 percent chance of rain on Saturday, hasn't rained in well over a month.

Morning!
Another hot one today,90 again.
Have that fuel leak to look at today.

(136) I Can't Drive 55 - YouTube

Hydro's came to Oak Harbor last weekend, we went down there to watch and support, fundraiser called "Hydro's for Heroes". Great view as they run them right in the harbor. I liked hanging out in the pits, the wife less so.

IMG_3078.jpg

IMG_3083.jpg

IMG_3085.jpg

IMG_3084.jpg

Having a few days of nice, cooler weather here. Will be back around 90 later this week though.
Good Morning

Garden is doing good this year. Been getting zucchini, cucumbers, peppers. Lots of tomatoes hanging - just starting to turn. Bunch of cantaloupe and a couple watermelons in there…

05726DD3-91B2-4E8A-A447-EDCB2A3E452D.jpeg

E5DCDA48-42D8-45FC-AD5B-916CE710C0F2.jpeg

Current project - porch repair. Welding stainless on bottom where they rusted off. Did 2 center posts a while back. This corner was getting bad. The other corner will need done eventually, but may wait. Lots of other stuff to do before snow

88BDD643-4419-45C2-BE0E-B7C15421D516.jpeg

D90E650D-1E32-4D20-8C52-F49E8B100950.jpeg

Last edited:
Current project - porch repair. Welding stainless on bottom where they rusted off. Did 2 center posts a while back. This corner was getting bad. The other corner will need done eventually, but may wait. Lots of other stuff to do before snow

View attachment 1715775104

View attachment 1715775105
Cut the bad off the end the thickness of a block of treated, cedar, or a landscape block and assemble. It would keep the iron off the patio surface and make it last longer. The base block could be easily replaced down the road as needed.

Morning, coffee is on. noticed I have a flat on my truck. Need to get that fixed, then get back to mounting a basket on the rear of the wife's new tractor. I love the smell of welding fumes in the morning.

Morning, coffee is on. noticed I have a flat on my truck. Need to get that fixed, then get back to mounting a basket on the rear of the wife's new tractor. I love the smell of welding fumes in the morning.
Pictures.....

Cut the bad off the end the thickness of a block of treated, cedar, or a landscape block and assemble. It would keep the iron off the patio surface and make it last longer. The base block could be easily replaced down the road as needed.
Thats what the stainless is for…

D840F4A7-8304-4082-8101-3956B69B5A4D.jpeg

BD2185D0-4F94-40AF-B980-94F5E77014D0.jpeg

So the race is on, Power Tour in less than 3 weeks. Polara runs, just gotta plumb the trans cooler and pray the rebuilt trans works, fix the electrical issue and, bleed the new brakes and hope the lines don’t leak. Maybe shove the new TBars from Hoppy into the damn thing.

then it’s off for a 250 mile cruise. What could go wrong

So the race is on, Power Tour in less than 3 weeks. Polara runs, just gotta plumb the trans cooler and pray the rebuilt trans works, fix the electrical issue and, bleed the new brakes and hope the lines don’t leak. Maybe shove the new TBars from Hoppy into the damn thing.

then it’s off for a 250 mile cruise. What could go wrong
Everything. Or nothing.

-
Back