Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wow, busy day here. I'm pooped! I think I should have a shot of something. Car cruise I could go to but I lost my MoJo.

Can't smell nuthin, but at least I can still taste. Just enjoyed roast beef with hot peppers on a toasted roll, baked beans and fries. Now having an Octoberfest brew. :thumbsup:

Son got a new ride. His wife got it for him for his birthday. Actually I think he paid half. Got from her Dad, so I’m sure they got a great deal on it.

F3F4E8FF-5A9B-468A-8C47-AF201C042766.jpeg

Mike @toolmanmike I'm with you. Today, was day 85 at the new place. I'm almost done with all the projects I wanted to do.
I came home this afternoon for a couple hours...tired!!
Today, I finished painting and cleaning the attached garage, and moving big rocks dug up by the sprinkler crew to the neighbor's pond.
Next week the remodeling gets fast and furious. It will be 95% when we move in. We'll be waiting for a couple appliances that are sitting somewhere on a ship waiting to be unloaded...ugh!!
Outside the sprinkler system is almost installed, landscaping and new concrete addition outside the shop.
Lots going on. I'll be SO glad when its all done.

Mike @toolmanmike I'm with you. Today, was day 85 at the new place. I'm almost done with all the projects I wanted to do.
I came home this afternoon for a couple hours...tired!!
Today, I finished painting and cleaning the attached garage, and moving big rocks dug up by the sprinkler crew to the neighbor's pond.
Next week the remodeling gets fast and furious. It will be 95% when we move in. We'll be waiting for a couple appliances that are sitting somewhere on a ship waiting to be unloaded...ugh!!
Outside the sprinkler system is almost installed, landscaping and new concrete addition outside the shop.
Lots going on. I'll be SO glad when its all done.
I couldn't do it. You're a better man than I am Craig!

Fun day here also.
With the help of my friend Floyd, we moved the bride to be out. Finally have my house to myself again.
Show up at her house to unload. Start getting the lecture. Didnt the Doctor tell you no lifting for at least two weeks.
Sorry I don't hear very well these days. I think I have Covid ear.
Floyd was still laughing on the way home.

Spring started here this week.....bush fires in the South Island, high winds and rain in the North, snow on all the mountains, trees up-rooted all-over town, power lines down, still in Lockdown here in Auckland, but my coffee and the FABO site is keeping me amused while I figure how to get some Covid relief money. :lol:

Has anyone started a thread about why FBBO is down yet? Asking for a friend.

Spring started here this week.....bush fires in the South Island, high winds and rain in the North, snow on all the mountains, trees up-rooted all-over town, power lines down, still in Lockdown here in Auckland, but my coffee and the FABO site is keeping me amused while I figure how to get some Covid relief money. :lol:

Has anyone started a thread about why FBBO is down yet? Asking for a friend.
:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

I cannot believe how long it takes vendors to fulfill orders lately. Crazy long.....

Well cant remember if I posted but got the frozen brake drum free'd up
20210908_141313.jpg

Got the steering from this,
20210909_153423.jpg

To this...
IMG-20210909-WA0001.jpg

Also got the powersteering column to manual box ordered.

-
Back