Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Strange stuff. Grapple!
I'm sure you're getting mixed up with that other delicacy....Lutefisk

barfing-smiley-emoticon.gif

Almost as bad as some of the locals here during lamb docking season.....they used to do it with a razor blade and suck the testicles out......if one got swallowed it was considered a bonus.

vomit.gif

I don't know if it's my imagination but it seems like fbbo has changed a lot.... for the better.

I'm finding a lot more there now than I did a couple years ago and I have the same B bodies that I had then.

Almost as bad as some of the locals here during lamb docking season.....they used to do it with a razor blade and suck the testicles out......if one got swallowed it was considered a bonus.

View attachment 1715789917
yuck. we have Rocky Mountain Oyster feeds. Pig nuts. They say they are good. Never tried them. Never wanted to. LOL

I don't know if it's my imagination but it seems like fbbo has changed a lot.... for the better.

I'm finding a lot more there now than I did a couple years ago and I have the same B bodies that I had then.
I think so. A lot of hard work.

The cars for sale over there sure do look yummy. A little more pricey than A bodies but still not as bad as I was thinking it would be.

Now to find good cars for sale near the Denver to Albuquerque region.
I would love to find a Duster or Demon....convert to 408 stroker...4-speed. :)

Only thing holding me back now is the dang distance and shipping costs are through the roof.

The cars for sale over there sure do look yummy. A little more pricey than A bodies but still not as bad as I was thinking it would be.

Now to find good cars for sale near the Denver to Albuquerque region.
I am keeping my eyes out for a nice 64 Dodge Polara or 440 with a 273, Poly, 361, or 383. Automatic and p/s is a must. Buckets preferred. I have owned a Road Runner, Coronets and Super Bees. Time to enjoy a early B.

Morning!
Putting truck together today, wont take long. Have to get front emblem fixed first. Going to see buddy at body shop, his quick set epoxy is the best to stick the studs back on. I sure like how it turned out.

First coat was easy to spray, 2nd coat not so much. Couldnt see ****. Im happy with my first attempt.

Morning guys.

Overcast and breezy out on the porch waiting on the sunrise. Good weekend, finished up the floor repair and new slider install. Spent some time figuring out how the floor came to be damaged. Near as I can tell the weld in the bottom corner of the old slider failed and because the installer had not flashed the sill plate, water seeped in slowly and rotted out the bottom of the frame and subflooring.

Next step will be putting down laminate flooring and trim....

Happy Monday

20210912_163609.jpg

20210912_163127.jpg

-
Back