Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I can relate, I don't miss those days of safety meetings and inspections.. I was a safety director in an out patient surgery center for 15 years, and it hurt just reading your story this morning..

Coffee is hot, and my friend @timmy.1953 did answer me later last night @toolmanmike .. his oxygen is 92 percent..still fighting.
Having been in your friends boots 92% is serious, but not to bad being in a hospital where he can get oxygen.
When I went in to the hospital with my Covid my oxygen had dipped to 80%. I didn't go on a ventilator just a line.
Hope he's home soon!!

Well today...
Kitchen cabinet guys are back setting bases in the master bath and kitchen.
Countertop guy comes to make his template for the countertops kitchen and master bath.
Carpet guys show up and install the carpet.
HAVAC guy comes to look and finalize the estimate for the mini split in both garages.
Drop the granddaughter off at school.
Back and forth a couple times today to the daughter's and let her dogs in or out.
Oh and have a couple loads of laundry to finish at the current house.
Busy day!!

Well today...
Countertop guy comes to make his template for the countertops kitchen and master bath.
HAVAC guy comes to look and finalize the estimate for the mini split in both garages.
Back and forth a couple times today to the daughter's and let her dogs in or out.
Busy day!!
I got tired just reading about your day ..lol

Morning!
High of 63.
Old formula firebird for transmission pan swap. Did filter a while back, supplied wrong gasket so i used silicone. Owner said it leaked. So pan was beat up, and he got a new one.
Im thinking its his speedo adapter, as it looked like it was leaking. His call. Not mine. But he frustrates me. Car is a pos, just a driver at best. Too damn picky. And im starting off in a not so good mood today.

We're on the home stretch with this remodel project.
Thinking about the schedule it's crazy like this almost everyday for the next couple weeks.
I bet it has been, how many new gray hairs have you got ? or lost hairs ...lol

Morning!
High of 63.
Old formula firebird for transmission pan swap. Did filter a while back, supplied wrong gasket so i used silicone. Owner said it leaked. So pan was beat up, and he got a new one.
Im thinking its his speedo adapter, as it looked like it was leaking. His call. Not mine. But he frustrates me. Car is a pos, just a driver at best. Too damn picky. And im starting off in a not so good mood today.
I bet you are right, and sounds like a customer you can do with out....
I has a flower here I can send you that can and will help your mood TM.. :lol:

We have a broken garage door spring. Not going to fix that. We need a new door anyway. Our's is rotten in a few places. (wood)

We're on the home stretch with this remodel project.
Thinking about the schedule it's crazy like this almost everyday for the next couple weeks.

Man, I hear that. We decided to take advantage of the market so we moved to a rental in the same neighborhood. I’ve been working about 60 hours a week at my regular job, then going to the other house on the nights and weekends to work on the house to get it sold. Kitchen, two bathrooms, and some freshening up all throughout the place. So far, I’m about a month behind schedule… bit off more than I can chew and had to fill the Dart with all the parts and tools I’ve acquired for it and stick it in the corner for a while.

Well today...
Busy day!!
So other than that you gonna get anything done? Hehehehe!

We have a broken garage door spring. Not going to fix that. We need a new door anyway. Our's is rotten in a few places. (wood)
yep, a new door and possibly an automatic door opener, I am spoiled with mine, didn't want it but my son talked me into them, glad he did... good morning Mike

Man, I hear that. We decided to take advantage of the market so we moved to a rental in the same neighborhood. I’ve been working about 60 hours a week at my regular job, then going to the other house on the nights and weekends to work on the house to get it sold. Kitchen, two bathrooms, and some freshening up all throughout the place. So far, I’m about a month behind schedule… bit off more than I can chew and had to fill the Dart with all the parts and tools I’ve acquired for it and stick it in the corner for a while.
Construction chaos is never on schedule...keep the faith and you'll get it done.
It's tougher for you working. I'm retired, today will be day 96 in a row.
My project list continues to dwindle it's been an adventure.
I'm ready to go back to retired status and "play cars" as the wife calls it. :D

I have rain moving in this morning, and it will be raining all damn day :wtf: we need rain, I hope its a slow drizzle all day, then it will do some good.
On a side note I am heading to Pettit Jean Mt again Thursday morning at 4am, 3 hour drive and will be there two days treasure hunting.. car show swap meet, temps will be low, 45 in the morning and 74 for the high, perfect. :thumbsup:

yep, a new door and possibly an automatic door opener, I am spoiled with mine, didn't want it but my son talked me into them, glad he did... good morning Mike

I'm thinking of upgrading to a set of openers that have battery backup. Had those a couple houses ago and they're very handy instead of having to use the emergency release

I'm thinking of upgrading to a set of openers that have battery backup. Had those a couple houses ago and they're very handy instead of having to use the emergency release
Not a bad idea. They must run dc motors.

@halifaxhops that Filko CH-300 is a sexy beast. I'd buy that biotch in a heartbeat if I had electronic on my car.

Filko ch-300.JPG

Small-ish gel battery sits just behind the motor unit. Didn't take up much more space than the standard unit
I have a good ol' Stanley in this garage. They just work! My oldest has a Chamberlin on his door (if I remember correctly) Damn thing has plastic gears that eat themselves to death. :mob: Next time it needs a gear it will get a new opener.

LOLL just sold it yesterday. They are still around but harder to find you FIKO junkie you!
Yes I am. I was always impressed with the quality. At the parts store we switched to Standard. Never did like their bright colored points. Filko had some gold colored ones If I remember.

Filko.jpg

-
Back