Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I saved a ton with Washington mutual

Gecko Save 01.jpg

Maybe in your area.. :poke: Acorn https://www.wellplated.com/acorn-squash-soup/\

corn squash soup is delicious as an example.
, yep, we have it here, they get almost as big as a foot ball. Never had any.
I am at my wits end, my friend @timmy.1953 a member here, or was, has not posted of late, 2020 I believe, well we stay in contact of fb... he was put in the hospital a few days ago, and his reply's has quit today, we alway talk in the morning and evening... my brain can't get rid of worry for him, covid.hit him hard to get put in a hospital.. 65 I believe... well I better get some rest..

Heater is in, sealed up old hole in firewall.
Have to connect ducts and install switch tomorrow. This will heat the cab for sure.

Oh. Got fed up with the very early 1/2 shift in fargo. I slid 1/4” bolt in the back of the slot of the linkage. At 15 mph i can mash pedal and it will downshift. Much better in my opinion. So i now know i can move lever back 1/4”.

Oh. Got fed up with the very early 1/2 shift in fargo. I slid 1/4” bolt in the back of the slot of the linkage. At 15 mph i can mash pedal and it will downshift. Much better in my opinion. So i now know i can move lever back 1/4”.
The throttle/Kick down is key. I bumped mine up in my Swinger and get second gear scratch under certain conditions. LOL

We pay a good amount for un-insured motorist.
Same, I’m actually maxed out on the coverage limits for my insurance company in every category. It only costs me a few dollars more per month but given the cost of health care and vehicles in general these days, the state minimums and the state recommended don’t cover much

Same, I’m actually maxed out on the coverage limits for my insurance company in every category. It only costs me a few dollars more per month but given the cost of health care and vehicles in general these days, the state minimums and the state recommended don’t cover much
You need umbrella policy

-
Back