Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
:steering: The point of limits is to push it to edge right? :rofl:
:rofl::rofl: As long as you know what I consider the limit. Sometimes my limit get's shorter with every borderline post. I just wait for the "straw that breaks the camel's back". Who ever came up with that saying? :lol:

:rofl::rofl: As long as you know what I consider the limit. Sometimes my limit get's shorter with every borderline post. I just wait for the "straw that breaks the camel's back". Who ever came up with that saying? :lol:
Probably a camel jockey somewhere

malibumondayII.jpg

It's Malibu Monday!
Good morning :D

Painted trim around a couple more windows and doors to the deck. That finished the back and side of the house. Still have the front and all the way around the garage to do. The 2 windows on back of garage are pretty bad cause they get the morning sun and I am not going near them till the nest on the neighbors shed is gone. That is less than 20 ft from the corner of my garage. The rest of it should be easier. 2 on front of bedrooms are surrounded by siding, so no caulk. Plus some of the whats left was done more recently.

I tried to get a picture of the Harvest Moon last night. First clear night we have had in weeks. I knew it was bright when I didn't have to turn on the lights to make the 02:30 bladder distress run :lol:. Gather up the phone, a wee bit of marine layer up there, leading to 3 brightly colorful rings circling the full moon. "Battery too low" :BangHead:. :lol:Caught up on my back reading with phone on charger. When It had a few millivolts stored up just a big bright dot in the sky :realcrazy:

Pics of moon from last night. Just phone, but not too bad. Nothing like a real camera.

Resized952021091995202401.jpg

Resized952021091995195547.jpg

Resized952021091995195624.jpg

you mean like a posted speed limit? I say if you're not exceeding limits, you're not trying hard enough :eek:
"okay, that's the last straw mister" <~ mom quote ~~ this ISN'T what she meant :lol:
giphy-downsized-large.gif

So. Hyundai, no brake pads available locally. Has to come from dealer. Dang!

gmc van, power steering pump failed. Is awd, should be a fun one to replace.

My younger brother comes by last week, to get his old squarebody running. Wants to fix it up again after sitting 5 years. 4 tires, carb kit,msc leaks to fix, brakes inop. Doesent have $200 to spare never mind the couple grand in parts he will need. I said sell it. Dump it. Spend 2 grand to get 4 grand for it, list it for 3 and wave bye bye as it goes away with the first guy with 2 grand or better. Right shortly the winter is upon us and no one will be shopping for project trucks.
Im not financing his dumb ideas.

Working on finding better premium prices for my insurance policies. 5 policies. 4 agents. Got a spread sheet going. Still quite a hassle. But they all know they are competing... :thumbsup:

Homeowners. All cars. Collector car. All trailers. 1 million umbrella. Less then AAA car and home alone. No trailers or collector or umbrella..

Homeowners. All cars. Collector car. All trailers. 1 million umbrella. Less then AAA car and home alone. No trailers or collector or umbrella..
Still weeding through the quotes. Main reason I did this is because of insurance on my commercial buildings that I own. Way too high...

Still weeding through the quotes. Main reason I did this is because of insurance on my commercial buildings that I own. Way too high...
In California homeowners are getting dropped like crazy because of fire issues.

-
Back