Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just do not give the bad guys weapons and give the good guys Ammo for there weapons. Easy...

Seems easy, but I am sure it will be threatening behavior that will result in hurt feelings. Why do some get guns while others don't? Can't have that in today's society.

Onto car stuff, Reassembling my 66 Dart today, Got oil pan leak fixed. Biggest pain I ever saw.....Then I get to figure out why GV wont shift. This is where I was 4 weeks ago!!! Fun...

Onto car stuff, Reassembling my 66 Dart today, Got oil pan leak fixed. Biggest pain I ever saw.....Then I get to figure out why GV wont shift. This is where I was 4 weeks ago!!! Fun...
You shouldn't have backread. See where it got you! :poke::rofl::rofl:

Just do not give the bad guys weapons and give the good guys Ammo for there weapons. Easy...
Not exactly. These folks are very adaptable and can turn the simplest of items into a mass casualty weapon in no time

Is any of our coffee crew building a 65 mustang, I have everything that was taken out to up date to a vintage air, everything worked, air box, hang down interior unit, condenser and compressor, even all the engine mounting parts , dryer also ?
Mustang wise I start at 67 but I do have a 65 Fairlaine.

-
Back