Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have a XS 650 Yamaha project bike, stopped riding it to work on it and had the big Honda to ride. Took it off my insurance. Insurance company immediately contacts DMV and DMV revokes registration on the spot. I never got a notice from either DMV or insurance peeps that that had been written into law here.

I have a XS 650 Yamaha project bike, stopped riding it to work on it and had the big Honda to ride. Took it off my insurance. Insurance company immediately contacts DMV and DMV revokes registration on the spot. I never got a notice from either DMV or insurance peeps that that had been written into law here.
:wtf::mob::mob:

Yep.

I will never understand how you all can stand to live there

Switched gears while waiting for parts. Putting that heater into Fargo. Not much room to play with. Getting there though. Duct hoses may be a problemo…

So tonight it's bowl of veggie, pepperoni pizza.:D:rolleyes:

20210920_174200.jpg

I will never understand how you all can stand to live there
If you have a car registered in CA, it has to be insured. Not planning on using it? Get a planned non op. No insurance needed then....Get hit by a car with no insurance a few times and you will love that law....

In Philly it's called your fault insurance. Mostly for the simple reason most don't have a license or insurance.
So if you get T boned by a speeding car going thru a red light , then
the first words you hear are it's yo fault.

In Philly it's called your fault insurance. Mostly for the simple reason most don't have a license or insurance.
So if you get T boned by a speeding car going thru a red light , then
the first words you hear are it's yo fault.
We pay a good amount for un-insured motorist.

Leaves have started to fall. Groundhogs have been gone for almost a week.
Last year they went into hibernation earlier then usual, and we got a lot of snow. I hope this isn't going to be a repeat.
Hey Chris. Aka Willy.

How much ground could a ground hog grind if a ground hog could grind ground???? :D

No colors here in northeast Arkansas yet, but I am seeing trees start to loose dry brown leaves, acorns are about normal to less then usual, hope its a sign of a short and warm winter.

Leaves and acorns are starting to fall here also....

Or are they egg corns????

-
Back