Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I took a nap.
Leaving in about an hour. Turnpike should be pretty quiet.
I've driving almost 5 thousand miles in the last month. Not Tim numbers, but a lot for me.

Morning ya early risers! I miss Craig’s coffee memes! The new house thing has him burning the candle at both ends. I am rocking a very nice goose egg on my gord this morning. Sadly it is above my left eye and I got some meetings this morning whereas I got to put on fancy clothes and pretend to be somebody. Yesterday I successfully managed to bounce my head off the end of a forklift extension while I was rigging equipment to pick. Hit hard enough to clack my teeth.

upload_2021-9-21_6-17-12.jpeg

Morning ya early risers! I miss Craig’s coffee memes! The new house thing has him burning the candle at both ends. I am rocking a very nice goose egg on my gord this morning. Sadly it is above my left eye and I got some meetings this morning whereas I got to put on fancy clothes and pretend to be somebody. Yesterday I successfully managed to bounce my head off the end of a forklift extension while I was rigging equipment to pick. Hit hard enough to clack my teeth.
Ouch!

Morning gang..

Time to get the coffee brewing. The dog has been having a fit about something out in pasture but for the life of me I can't figure out what it is.

Maybe recon by fire and see what gets flushed out.

But none of that is happening until the coffee gets brewed.

Hey @Old man ray you out there?

Morning TMM, I get to brawl with city today. As part of our expansion I got to set up a 500 ton crane, it is going to disrupt the traffic pattern on street for about five days. My popularity is soaring!
But it's progress. Worth a little inconvenience. You can use that line if you wish! LOL

Mornin yall. No sleep again. Up worried about what in the world I'm gonna do about this tore up well. lol

I can relate, I don't miss those days of safety meetings and inspections.. I was a safety director in an out patient surgery center for 15 years, and it hurt just reading your story this morning..

Coffee is hot, and my friend @timmy.1953 did answer me later last night @toolmanmike .. his oxygen is 92 percent..still fighting.

I can relate, I don't miss those days of safety meetings and inspections.. I was a safety director in an out patient surgery center for 15 years, and it hurt just reading your story this morning..

Coffee is hot, and my friend @timmy.1953 did answer me later last night @toolmanmike .. his oxygen is 92 percent..still fighting.
Keep up the fight Tim. 92%. Get that number up!

-
Back