Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I will give him a reason to leave!

hoppy tt.gif

Memike.....Isn't that Victoria? I can't tell if that is your car because that girl is standing in the way.

I remember this like it was yesterday, it took me an hour to get to that sure grip

FB_IMG_1627057996050.jpg

Had a fun daypulled the Valiant and GOT out of the garage.
Tossed them the keys. They were gone better part of the day, they went to Valley Forge.

What did George Washington say to his troops before they crossed the river at Valley Forge???

"Get in the boats, men"....

The freezer is not defrosted yet... Need to wait until it's defrosted so I can try to fix the fridge...

I may have to get a large bag of ice and put everything in a cooler and leave the door open or use a hair drier to speed up the process....

Mooooornin' gents

Yeah I'm up for Thursday. Cleared the work calendar. Rich the heater box guy may roll down If I can get it removed so it'll spare me the extra drive or shipping.

I've got no heat in my suburban, tore it apart and found broken hinge/actuator on blend door. Stuck a piece of wood in there keeping it open, thought I'd have heat all the time......NOT. Need to check hoses, heater core etc. Not looking forward to it and I don't envy you. I'd rather pull a motor!

Mooooornin' gents

Yeah I'm up for Thursday. Cleared the work calendar. Rich the heater box guy may roll down If I can get it removed so it'll spare me the extra drive or shipping.
Give me a call have my number?

My roof has a leak when it rains and now that it isn't raining it doesn't leak so I guess I don't need to fix it

-
Back