Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I've got no heat in my suburban, tore it apart and found broken hinge/actuator on blend door. Stuck a piece of wood in there keeping it open, thought I'd have heat all the time......NOT. Need to check hoses, heater core etc. Not looking forward to it and I don't envy you. I'd rather pull a motor!

When I turn on the heat in my daily driver, the windshield fogs up.... :BangHead:

I can't even find the part I need for my blend door AND that's not why there's no heat. I'll check the water pump, heater core etc. out, shouldn't be that hard but I missed it last time!

Ha ha ha....:rofl: I thought you said BM

I'm sure @krazykuda has an emoji for that :lol:

Down Toilet.gif

If you have AC you can do heat/defrost to dry it up but prolly doesn't have?

I have A/C and that helps a little... I have a feeling my heater core is going out.... :BangHead:

When I crank the defrost, I can see steam coming up the window... :mad:

I can't even find the part I need for my blend door AND that's not why there's no heat. I'll check the water pump, heater core etc. out, shouldn't be that hard but I missed it last time!
Check the heater hose temps. Compare one hose to the other.
They should both be hot with engine running at operating temp. One hotter than the other, there is blockages.

Finally found a missing teenager after 4 months. No specific details yet. Sad stories.

I have to go get some ice so I can defrost the freezer....

I'm off like a prom dress... :D

-
Back