Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
How about this. My wife works for the state, she is nearing retirement, BUT she has been working from home since the Kung flu hit. She takes a toll road to work, saves about 45 minutes each way. But the toll road is free if you are a car pool. Two or more. So, I figured out, when she has to go back to her office, it is less money if I drive her to work and pick her up, because of the savings on the toll road!! Crazy!!

Wolfie for short.
Most of us are short compared to you.
short-and-tall-businessmen-ARB8X0.jpg

How about this. My wife works for the state, she is nearing retirement, BUT she has been working from home since the Kung flu hit. She takes a toll road to work, saves about 45 minutes each way. But the toll road is free if you are a car pool. Two or more. So, I figured out, when she has to go back to her office, it is less money if I drive her to work and pick her up, because of the savings on the toll road!! Crazy!!

Put a blow up sex doll in the passenger seat so you can use the carpool lane.... :D

Can you refreeze meat or veggies after they thaw, or should I throw them out????
Meat you're not supposed to. Veggies might be more forgiving. When in doubt, throw it out. I would hate to hear you got sick.

-
Back