Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So far it's keeping temperature... :thumbsup:

Except when I have the door propped open while I clean it.. :BangHead:

If the compressor is tryin' to keep up, you may have it licked.
Someone mention "have it licked"?

bbq.jpg

Meat you're not supposed to. Veggies might be more forgiving. When in doubt, throw it out. I would hate to hear you got sick.

Cook and refreeze is ok. Refreeze is a no no.

Well the wild animals from the forest are gonna have a good buffet for the next two days... Deer, coyotes, raccoons, opossum, squirrels, chip monks, birds, and foxes....

I've thrown out enough food for them to eat like kings for a few days...

We'll see how long it will take them to clean it all up... I estimate 3 - 4 days...

Well the wild animals from the forest are gonna have a good buffet for the next two days... Deer, coyotes, raccoons, opossum, squirrels, chip monks, birds, and foxes....

I've thrown out enough food for them to eat like kings for a few days...

We'll see how long it will take them to clean it all up... I estimate 3 - 4 days...

They just invite their friends to join them. Might wanna string an extension cord out that way and let them use the Boom Box. :lol: Make them bring enough beer to share :lol:

I don't have enough energy to do all of that... Especially after all of the running around I did today...

Ran to the market to get some fresh produce... Then to the grocery store to get fresh milk and a few other items... Sold a motorcycle for my son in NC who has the motorcycle here... Dropped off a care package for my son's good friends who he and his wife are diagnosed positive for the Covid... Came home and started cleaning the fridge and started putting the groceries away that could spoil... Waiting to finish the fridge to put the less sensitive food in there.... And I need to do a load or two of laundry so I can have shirts to wear to work this week...

Other than that, I'm just hanging around sitting on my @ss....

I could take some of the meat that has defrosted and put it in the fridge and cook it in the next two days, then re-freeze some of it...

That way I don't have to throw as much of it out...

Well time to put the bottom half of the firdge back together and then clean the top half....

Smell you guys later...

Top of fridge and shelves now clean...

Taking another break to let them dry before installing them...

I got all of the food in the fridge now from today's shopping...

Cook and refreeze is ok. Refreeze is a no no.
Actually you can as long as its not at the point it was going bad if not cooked. I often partially thaw something to the point I can cut it or break apart. Then put right back in freezer. If something is good for 5 days from the time it’s thawed till cooked and you leave it out 3 days. Then refreeze and thaw again… the second time , I figure it has only 2 days left. It will change flavor and texture on some things though. And generally not in a good way. Lol

Actually you can as long as its not at the point it was going bad if not cooked. I often partially thaw something to the point I can cut it or break apart. Then put right back in freezer. If something is good for 5 days from the time it’s thawed till cooked and you leave it out 3 days. Then refreeze and thaw again… the second time , I figure it has only 2 days left. It will change flavor and texture on some things though. And generally not in a good way. Lol
The biggest problem with refreezing is that you can't do it the way it is done commercially. They use lower temps and circulate air to bring the temp down fast. This preserves the flavor and texture much better. Most veggies are IQF. - Individually Quick Frozen. This allows them to stay loose, not a lump -which is what you will likely have when refrozen. Still edible -just not as nice.

Didn't get as much done as hoped today, but not bad. The pressure washer deal was good. He didn't exactly tell the true condition in the ad. Said it 'needed o-rings, but engine run fine'. In reality it ran fine 5 years prior when last used. He had partially disassembled the pump already. Lost some screws and parts were falling out. :wtf: After putting a little gas in the completely dry tank, it did start right up. :thumbsup:so was perfect for my plan. Just changed the oil and cleaned up the plug...
After that I went and painted a couple doors for a friend. Same place I did all the shutters. Still need to do trim boards on front of shed and I will be done there. Had a little daylight left and got started on my garage door. Top 2 sections are painted. Supposed to rain later, so not sure when I can finish.

Just wait a few months, all hell will freeze over in your area

HELL EXPLAINED:

The following is an actual question given on a University of Arizona physics mid-term, and an actual answer turned in by a student.

The answer by one student was so 'profound' that the professor shared it with colleagues, via the Internet, which is, of course, why we now have the pleasure of enjoying it as well :

Bonus Question: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)?

Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law (gas cools when it expands and heats when it is compressed) or some variant.

One student, however, wrote the following:

First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving, which is unlikely.. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different religions that exist in the world today.

Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.

This gives two possibilities:

1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.

2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, so then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.

So which is it?

If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa during my Freshman year that, 'It will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you,' and take into account the fact that I slept with her last night, then number two must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over. The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is, therefore, extinct..... ...leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting 'Oh my God.'

THIS STUDENT RECEIVED AN A+.

Morning!
High of 73 today.
63 hours no smoking. I can see why some people totally lose it. Is not that easy.

-
Back