Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's
th?id=OIP.jpg
Monday!
Good morning :D

LOL wee need to make up cups! We have so many some are in storage!
My neighbor always wanted to own a coffee shop. Here's his logo. Created by his tattoo artist. He has this image on his back probably 18" tall.

20211004_084254.jpg

Morning all. Ran into a broken grade 8 bolt on the cast iron intake yesterday so.....
I installed the 2 barrel intake and carb instead of the 4 barrel :(. Otherwise it is down to waiting for new lower radiator hose, terminate new spark plug wires, rebuild the 2 barrel carb and light the thing off.

Steve want some more ECU cores? Prob have ten that failled. Good ol new orange boxes mostly.

Steve want some more ECU cores? Prob have ten that failled. Good ol new orange boxes mostly.
Yes. Also need 2 sets of points, dizzy cap and rotor for the 71 LA points dizzy. May still be a few days till I can get coffee out though.

There is definitely a market on them out there. I would have done it but getting the guts out you really need a milling machine.

Morning, little cool here but that makes the coffee that much better
Beautiful here. Rain cleared out. 72F and only going to about 76. Got the side door to the garage painted in and out. Coffee break and then go finish the big door I started yesterday.

-
Back