Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dinner. Mesquite pork loin, Mac and cheese, veggies......:thumbsup:
PXL_20211012_231020839.jpg

Got the duratech buttoned up, it was a vacuum leak between the upper and lower intake.

Put new spark plugs too. For only having 60k, the spark plugs are wasted. Those little basterds are getting expensive too

20211012_163655.jpg

20211012_144115.jpg

20211012_144101.jpg

How often do the brake diatribution blocks mess up on an A body? Getting fluid out of the master cylinder (replacing soon) but cant get any out the lines downstream. Will check the rubber hoses but this thing is acting wierd.
I would check for ground on the switch that is built into proportioning valve. Unplug wire and use ohmmeter to test for continuity to ground.
When im bleeding brakes i turn key on to make sure light is off.
If its tripped it takes pressure to reset it.

If I get to higher ground I can see the plume of smoke from that brush fire near Santa Barbara
1200x0.jpg

US 101 still closed south of here, traffic reports say I 5 over the Grapevine is bumper to bumper due to the closure.
1200x0.jpg

Firefighter is standing in the north bound lanes of US 101.
Wind has subsided to an acceptable level for the borate bombers to begin flying from their loading port at the local airfield.

If I get to higher ground I can see the plume of smoke from that brush fire near Santa Barbara
View attachment 1715804812
US 101 still closed south of here, traffic reports say I 5 over the Grapevine is bumper to bumper due to the closure.
View attachment 1715804813
Wind has subsided to an acceptable level for the borate bombers to begin flying from their loading port at the local airfield.

Madness... although the national threat level dropped last week CA seems to stay ablaze

Madness... although the national threat level dropped last week CA seems to stay ablaze
The local historians say that particular patch of ground hasn't burned since '55. They should count their blessings that it didn't burn towards the Chevron tank farm about 7 miles from where it crossed the freeway.

View attachment 1715804812
View attachment 1715804813
Let it burn

How often do the brake diatribution blocks mess up on an A body? Getting fluid out of the master cylinder (replacing soon) but cant get any out the lines downstream. Will check the rubber hoses but this thing is acting wierd.
Not sure how similar the dist valve is to a proportioning valve. They get dirty, stuck, seals go bad..I made one good one from 2 dysfunctional. They do sell rebuild kits

Decide to go for coffee and a slice of pie. Nope, power is out. Scheduled outage.dangit!

You could argue that Lethal Weapon (series) shouldn't be on the list as he was not a primary character.
Not political. But if they just let it all burn once, then it can’t burn again....

-
Back