Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
A friends house is almost surrounded by fields that were growing the none drug type for a few years, but apparently did not turn out as profitable as they thought. I think they are back to rotating corn and soy beans.

One of the vintners near here had a big dispute goin' with the county planning commission a while back. 2 things, he was concerned that the odor from the pot farm next to his grape vineyard was going to ruin the flavor of his high $ vineyard and also that the odor would run the customers out of his tasting room. Get large amounts of pot growing in one area the odor is overwhelming.
PS. The new pot grove was being run by the former mayor of this community :rofl:

One of the vintners near here had a big dispute goin' with the county planning commission a while back. 2 things, he was concerned that the odor from the pot farm next to his grape vineyard was going to ruin the flavor of his high $ vineyard and also that the odor would run the customers out of his tasting room. Get large amounts of pot growing in one area the odor is overwhelming.
PS. The new pot grove was being run by the former mayor of this community :rofl:
Local 'industries' - Wine and pot production. Nice :thumbsup::lol:

Waiting for customer to show up. I even sent him a reminder,as he’s a bit of a scatterbrain.

Ooooo the boss himself locks the victims in the capsule T-15:00
Obviously part of the astronaut training is climbing stairs I counted at least 8 flights :lol:
Like Bezos can't afford an elevator? :lol:

What's that?
Good Morning

Sometimes you just sense it... :lol:

Smell of Drama.jpg

Morning, little frost on the pumpkins this morning, 29deg. Dogs walked, horses fed now it's my turn. Coffee is going to taste good.

Raining out there. Dark, lightening, thunder, looks like I'm going to get wet going to get my booster and flu shot at 9.
Done! I was giving the gal a bad time about giving me 2 nuro-transmitters. She said she has been practicing real hard to only get one into the needle. They are in suspension in the vial you know.

Looks like PA might legalize pot. So all the unemployed people I'm supporting can get high. When I retire in a hundred years I will be allowed to smoke a joint....
Welcome to my world, except out here you can now get it delivered so they don't even have to leave the house.

-
Back