Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
In shop, almost time for a day of reckoning. I reckon the shop is a disaster. And it needs attention.

Raining out there. Dark, lightening, thunder, looks like I'm going to get wet going to get my booster and flu shot at 9.

Wet start here.. Need to refinish the deck I rebuilt a few years back. Should just be a little sanding and recoat the top of the rails and deck surface. Hoping it dries out enough to at least do any prep today. Should be dry earlier tomorrow. It's only like 5 min away, so no biggie if I gotta make a few trips to get it done.

going to get my booster and flu shot at 9.
I was wondering if it's OK to get both at same time. Pretty sure my wife already got her flu shot and is supposed to get booster today. I'm scheduled for my booster the 23rd and usually get my flu shot at work, but have not seen it posted yet.

I was wondering if it's OK to get both at same time. Pretty sure my wife already got her flu shot and is supposed to get booster today. I'm scheduled for my booster the 23rd and usually get my flu shot at work, but have not seen it posted yet.
I checked yesterday and they said flu shot in one arm, booster in the other.

Wet start here.. Need to refinish the deck I rebuilt a few years back. Should just be a little sanding and recoat the top of the rails and deck surface. Hoping it dries out enough to at least do any prep today. Should be dry earlier tomorrow. It's only like 5 min away, so no biggie if I gotta make a few trips to get it done.
Is it a big deck?

It's :wtf: Wednesday!
wtfwednesdayIII.jpg

Good morning :D

Looks like PA might legalize pot. So all the unemployed people I'm supporting can get high. When I retire in a hundred years I will be allowed to smoke a joint....

Looks like PA might legalize pot. So all the unemployed people I'm supporting can get high. When I retire in a hundred years I will be allowed to smoke a joint....

HAH...

There was a lot of hubub on the grower operation up around Altoona... Brought in a lot of jobs for the area.

HAH...

There was a lot of hubub on the grower operation up around Altoona... Brought in a lot of jobs for the area.

It certainly changes your attitude towards farming. See a security guard in a farm field, "Oh look! Another Pot plantation". :lol: Although few years ago one of the farmers on the road to the rock farm planted Artichokes, when it came to pickin' time he had security guards :lol:

-
Back