Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Man they are getting hot on all the shortages. Was talking to a vendor from Hershey yesterday on some ign parts. He just quit Trucking, biggest reason he used to long haul from CA and if your truck is over two years old it is not allowed in the port due to emissions. Wonder why we are having shortages huh?

Man they are getting hot on all the shortages. Was talking to a vendor from Hershey yesterday on some ign parts. He just quit Trucking, biggest reason he used to long haul from CA and if your truck is over two years old it is not allowed in the port due to emissions. Wonder why we are having shortages huh?

Wait till they shut down their nuke power plant AND all of their natural gas power generation, the grid is going to be screaming and it will affect the whole Western region of the grid.

I wonder how much pollution the west coast really gets from the hundreds of coal generators in China?

I wonder how much pollution the west coast really gets from the hundreds of coal generators in China?

They probably get some. I just know that the company I work for has 3 big wind farms, several hydro's and is pulling out of the coal burning producer we used to pull power from in Montana (Colstrip). Their fleet is largely LNG and Electric, put charging stations everywhere, made a ton of other "green" improvements and it's still likely not enough for the new administration.

Oh, I forgot several "poop burners" where they have generation set up on farms to burn everything from crap to compost. Also several natural gas generation plants.

Oh yeah, also a huge solar farm along with one of those wind farms.

I have noticed a lot of solar going on homes here. I had it off the grid in Hawaii, but we stored it in batteries, here they put it back in the grid. Uhm it snows here enough. Sure that helps also.

I have noticed a lot of solar going on homes here. I had it off the grid in Hawaii, but we stored it in batteries, here they put it back in the grid. Uhm it snows here enough. Sure that helps also.

Solar is best in the Eastern side of this state but can do some percentage for a home on West side. They have co-generations all over, one site I support is a sawmill that uses steam from their plant to drive a turbine and we meter and buy the power they dump onto the grid from that.

I do like what the Sweeds? do with tidal generators, it will never have a lack of tidal movement. In Hi they had a few geothermal gen plants in volcano hot spots worked well.

I do like what the Sweeds? do with tidal generators, it will never have a lack of tidal movement. In Hi they had a few geothermal gen plants in volcano hot spots worked well.

My son saw one of those geo thermal plants while he was on liberty in the Navy, said it was pretty impressive. Don't think it was in Sweden but close to there.

ReZ8OBUO0QnUQAa34I8jB4zgRUoDCgcI8UYuH5o2X4QxvOgGhDrQofnJOqWBK9TqZiWKap1P_vcjeciPmzwL7nXtPUsWVYEg.jpg

Back to working on no heat issue in Sub today. Have hot hoses on both sides of heater core, don't think it's the thermostat. I know I have a broken clip on blend door, I wedged that OPEN, don't know if that makes more or less heat, will likely start there and possibly remove wood block I wedged in there and take a good look at how that works. Blend door is manual in this truck I believe, no actuator. Also don't think the issue is water pump because no overheating and can feel water squeezing by when I squeeze top radiator hose. Might verify that by pulling hose that comes off of intake into heater core, dunno.

Bought another 66 Dart. Yea! Good shell to help me restore the one I need to. Just have to pick it up. O ya have to buy a set of tires for the old Suburban first. Road trip time. 2500 mile round trip. I must be crazy.

Bought another 66 Dart. Yea! Good shell to help me restore the one I need to. Just have to pick it up. O ya have to buy a set of tires for the old Suburban first. Road trip time. 2500 mile round trip. I must be crazy.

That's a bit of a drive! There's a few road warriors here, you're safe : )

Was a good day for the old man yesterday.
Family time. Unable to get the great grandson Cash, to sit still for a picture.
I get it. 3 years old center of attention, and all you want to do is play with your gifts.
To young to understand grand parents,
let alone Great grand parents.
Calls me car man. Came running up when he saw me, yelling car man, car man. Grabs the gift and runs lol.

Was a good day for the old man yesterday.
Family time. Unable to get the great grandson Cash, to sit still for a picture.
I get it. 3 years old center of attention, and all you want to do is play with your gifts.
To young to understand grand parents,
let alone Great grand parents.
Calls me car man. Came running up when he saw me, yelling car man, car man. Grabs the gift and runs lol.

That's great, thanks for sharing!

-
Back