Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well OMR it could be worse, our grandchildren are now cuffing their stuffed animals! We figure it is only a matter of time before they all start cuffing each other! Hah!

EDA16FB2-31C8-4E22-9ACC-5D9EE88FD9F6.jpeg

Ugh 4.199 a gallon here. This isn’t gonna be good long term

Last edited:
Morning fellers! Coffee is on. Enjoying your grand stories.
Was fun. See you have been having a few fun road trip.
I will be spending the next few days closing up the house for winter. Then Train to Fla. Having the ankle I broke a few years back. And the right shoulder cleaned up. Screws removed and such. Neck ,spine is a maybe. Then spend a month or so at the rehab place I go to every winter for a few months.
I'm going to have the grand daughter check on the house now and then. She is taking my cats while I'm gone.
No little person here anymore to house sit whilevim away.
Probably for the best. Almost burnt it down twice.:eek::eek: :eek:

My Suburban likes and is recommended 89 octane, wife's Stinger 92 octane. It is getting expensive.
Same. The wife’s SRT drinks 91 minimum but does average a shade under 20 mpg at 19.8 city/country and has a range of about 550 miles. So we only fill it once every two to three weeks. But damn.

I’m so glad I took that new job. Was spending 75 bucks every two days in my Jeep driving to the old job. Now I spend 75 bucks once every three weeks so I’m saving a ton.

Was fun. See you have been having a few fun road trip.
I will be spending the next few days closing up the house for winter. Then Train to Fla. Having the ankle I broke a few years back. And the right shoulder cleaned up. Screws removed and such. Neck ,spine is a maybe. Then spend a month or so at the rehab place I go to every winter for a few months.
I'm going to have the grand daughter check on the house now and then. She is taking my cats while I'm gone.
No little person here anymore to house sit whilevim away.
Probably for the best. Almost burnt it down twice.:eek::eek: :eek:
I am also planning a Winter Sabbatical ....:thumbsup::lol:

My Suburban likes and is recommended 89 octane, wife's Stinger 92 octane. It is getting expensive.
Same. The wife’s SRT drinks 91 minimum but does average a shade under 20 mpg at 19.8 city/country and has a range of about 550 miles. So we only fill it once every two to three weeks. But damn.
CX-30 uses 87. Our closest station is closed replacing their pumps, so went to a differrent station the other day $3.49-thats the most I have paid...
Good Morning

Ugh 4.199 a gallon here. This isn’t gonna be good long term

Same here, well till 2 days ago when it went up another dime. So much for the normal Autumnal decrease. I'm sure the producers are blaming the increase on that freighter poking a hole in that pipeline down there at Huntington Beach.

86° here yesterday, 46° this morning and heading for a steamy high of 66° today :lol:.
Note to self ... Self don't wash the black Express today 20% chance of rain tonight. Riiiiight :lol:
Next weekend busy in motor sports on this side of the planet.
West Coast Hot Rod Reunion at Famoso, I can already smell the nitro :D.
SCTA has their World Finals at El Mirage out there in the old homeland.
Decisions, decisions. :BangHead:

As I look at that picture I can't help but have this dialog going in my head

"Oh look Billy, there's a group of baby seals...aren't they cute?!"

BRRRRRRRTTTTTT

"OH THE HORROR..WHAT WAS THAT??....BLOOD EVERYWHERE "

I was visiting my Canadian friend and we were going to go out clubbing....

But we couldn't find any seals... :rolleyes:

And how many more hours you have not on the road:thumbsup:
saves me 65 minutes each way per day so a bit over 2 hours more per day. Which once the drama is under control with the estate, should translate into more Famiky time and bigger progress on the dart

Same here, well till 2 days ago when it went up another dime. So much for the normal Autumnal decrease. I'm sure the producers are blaming the increase on that freighter poking a hole in that pipeline down there at Huntington Beach.
Oh I know who to blame

-
Back