Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The Chicago police union is standing up against the mayor demanding vaccines for all police...

Sometimes unions are good and needed to stand up for the workers...
We shall see how long it lasts

_cat=106&_nc_rgb565=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=HR5fXN_h9cYAX-yPu6y&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-1.jpg

Nope. They run a long time with new battery technology. Lythion batteries..
I have to Agree with Tim on this. Sorry Chris.
Battery Technology is light years better then just 5years ago.
And you can always keep a second battery for backup.
My concern on the environmental end is , what is generating the power us to charge them, and disposal when they are junk.

Scrap all loaded up. Should be able to haul it tomorrow. Then i can clean up the smashed concrete, and haul away some deadfall trees.

:poke:
I have to Agree with Tim on this. Sorry Chris.
Battery Technology is light years better then just 5years ago.
And you can always keep a second battery for backup.
My concern on the environmental end is , what is generating the power us to charge them, and disposal when they are junk.
Still I bet the gas ones run longer :poke:

Well, I hate to break in with something far less intellectual but.... :)

View attachment 1715806746
Most days an intellectual conversation in this thread is the equivalent to sitting in on a meeting with Moe, Larry, and Curly.:poke:
Although we do have our moments.:thumbsup:
I see you have the car all nice and polished. Looks great:)

Well, it's considerable cooler today. Fire fighters down the road won't be happy with these 25mph wind gusts though. It's early still as far as the wind goes, it'll probably go higher from here. :BangHead:

Most days an intellectual conversation in this thread is the equivalent to sitting in on a meeting with Moe, Larry, and Curly.:poke:

Thanks Ray. I love sunny, fall days with the top down.

Hey I resemble that remark

-
Back