Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
A good way to deal with robo and scam calls....

I like it when I actually get a live person telemarketer on the phone. I usually speak to them in German or Vietnamese..Call only lasts a few seconds, and I get a laugh and some funny responses.....:rofl:

The truth
Man they are getting hot on all the shortages. Was talking to a vendor from Hershey yesterday on some ign parts. He just quit Trucking, biggest reason he used to long haul from CA and if your truck is over two years old it is not allowed in the port due to emissions. Wonder why we are having shortages huh?
The ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach have announced that trucks older than 2006 will be banned from entry to port terminals beginning in January 2012. Back in January 2010, ports banned trucks with 1993 or older engines. ... This also means that they are no longer paying a clean truck container fee.

The truth

The ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach have announced that trucks older than 2006 will be banned from entry to port terminals beginning in January 2012. Back in January 2010, ports banned trucks with 1993 or older engines. ... This also means that they are no longer paying a clean truck container fee.
Thousands of fleets denied registration in California
These trucks have over a million miles on the anyway.

The truth

How about the Union trucker strike at the port and the port banning non union owner operators? That I know just happened as I know it’s greatly affecting my company. We ship our stuff in and out of the Port of LA and another up in Oregon. We have to have two different companies now to ship stuff because Oregon won’t let the one up there and La won’t let the other down there.
My buddy is also in O/O who used to run out of LA, can’t do it anymore.

Man they are getting hot on all the shortages. Was talking to a vendor from Hershey yesterday on some ign parts. He just quit Trucking, biggest reason he used to long haul from CA and if your truck is over two years old it is not allowed in the port due to emissions. Wonder why we are having shortages huh?
There’s several reasons for the shortages but that definitely isn’t helping. I’m just wondering when they’ll try to implement the Freedom Card program they designed and used in our training several years ago.

There’s several reasons for the shortages but that definitely isn’t helping. I’m just wondering when they’ll try to implement the Freedom Card program they designed and used in our training several years ago.
NOT 2 year old trucks being denied!!!!!

How about the Union trucker strike at the port and the port banning non union owner operators? That I know just happened as I know it’s greatly affecting my company. We ship our stuff in and out of the Port of LA and another up in Oregon. We have to have two different companies now to ship stuff because Oregon won’t let the one up there and La won’t let the other down there.
My buddy is also in O/O who used to run out of LA, can’t do it anymore.
And they are union ports, like all ports in America are. Join the union....

53284_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=FowJiGCnjq4AX-ZmwQI&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-2.jpg

When gearheads arrive at the assisted living facility.

We had a very sucessful glider program at the local Freightliner dealer. New trucks with remained Detroit powerplants. No Def systems. Not allowed in California.

I will say this, we’ve started Christmas shopping for the minions way early. Mainly due to the potential shortages but also so we can spread out the hits to the budget better this year.

we are also cutting back on the number of toys and such the kids get and are going to put that money towards trying to do TWO family vacations next year and a few mini trips.

I will say this, we’ve started Christmas shopping for the minions way early. Mainly due to the potential shortages but also so we can spread out the hits to the budget better this year.

we are also cutting back on the number of toys and such the kids get and are going to put that money towards trying to do TWO family vacations next year and a few mini trips.
Get it done now

We had a very sucessful glider program at the local Freightliner dealer. New trucks with remained Detroit powerplants. No Def systems. Not allowed in California.
California is literally the only reason the 6.7 cummins in the dodges have DEF to begin with. Few years ago, in our test cell, the CARB board guys came in, that 6.7 was the only diesel of any of the big three to meet the pending emissions requirements without DEF. Ford and GM engineers were stunned. So we at Cummins got caught off guard a bit when both the CARB and EPA came out and mandated that all new diesels HAD to be equipped with DEF even if they met emissions without it

California is literally the only reason the 6.7 cummins in the dodges have DEF to begin with. Few years ago, in our test cell, the CARB board guys came in, that 6.7 was the only diesel of any of the big three to meet the pending emissions requirements without DEF. Ford and GM engineers were stunned. So we at Cummins got caught off guard a bit when both the CARB and EPA came out and mandated that all new diesels HAD to be equipped with DEF even if they met emissions without it
Cat has been having issues for years now.

The funny thing is, some of the early test systems for DEF, we actually managed to turn into fully functioning Water Methanol systems just by re-routing some tuning and changing the parameters inside the ECM.

What pisses me off the list about the attacks on the Diesel engines is our turned up sled pulling truck that blew enough black smoke to block out the sun, tested at less emissions than the brand new Honda rental car the test guy from CARB was driving. :mad:

What pisses me off the list about the attacks on the Diesel engines is our turned up sled pulling truck that blew enough black smoke to block out the sun, tested at less emissions than the brand new Honda rental car the test guy from CARB was driving. :mad:
And you really think we believe that? What were they testing for???

Yet another reason why unions are killing and have killed this country...

The Chicago police union is standing up against the mayor demanding vaccines for all police...

Sometimes unions are good and needed to stand up for the workers...

-
Back