Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Not bad hard to tell cash it out when it is high and leave the initial in it prob made a few grand this year off of $200, have to add it up. On the rise again.

It's Moon Monday!
moonmonday.jpg

Good morning :D

Not bad hard to tell cash it out when it is high and leave the initial in it prob made a few grand this year off of $200, have to add it up. On the rise again.
Yep. I’m playing with what I call Vegas coins. New coins that enter, I throw 25-50 bucks on and when I think they’ve hit their run, I cash it out to USD Coin.

It was bright and shiny last night, not so much this morning fog city out there.
I woke up at 3 or 4 and it was shining bright in the window. I had thoughts about dressing, getting the DSLR and tripod out and snapping some photos. Naw! I rolled over and went back to sleep! :lol:

What site do you use?
I use Coinbase the most. But they’re limited on some cryptos that they offer. They’re also the largest.
I also use Bianace which has more options to invest in. But harder to navigate and slower to add funds.

Stay away from crypto.com . They’re fee heavy and no way to cash out. You have to transfer to either Biance or Coinbase to “sell” any thing and the you can only do that if you convert to Bitcoin first.

I woke up at 3 or 4 and it was shining bright in the window. I had thoughts about dressing, getting the DSLR and tripod out and snapping some photos. Naw! I rolled over and went back to sleep! :lol:
Full moon on the 20th. I still have time.

If anyone wants to dabble in crypto, I have a link to Coinbase that gets you 10 bucks worth of Bitcoin if you invest 100 bucks into ANY crypto on their exchange.

No cell phone cant register! Thats discrimination dam it!

Went up to the heavily frosted pastry dispensary yesterday morning to check on the Derelicts. The Mad Max '53 Chebbie was there for the first time in weeks. Line up the cell camera, push the button "Memory Full". The granbrats have filled my cell with selfies. :lol:.

I'm up for the day,.actually been up for hours.
The little blue pill +iron

Good Morning Girl Scouts
Got cookies?

Den Mother Tike!
Yo momma

Morning. Looks like the internet is staying locked in long enough to do a post. Swaying to the wind and the waves.
:eek:

Where do you live?
Hoppyland!

Dang @halifaxhops , you could set up Frankenstein's laboratory for Halloween
With Wolfie on his new organ

impact gun, 4" grinder,
2 tools I want to add to my Milwaukee collection

Good Morning

-
Back