Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We have been back and forth with tools for years, first time this happened. I knew it was doomed when we started going through trunks looking for them! You just cannot find a replacement set for them.

2010_12_09_083_9b9b1c326749ca673179a297e33289d25ef4b970.jpg

I like this idea. Loaned way to many tools out and either didn't get them back or they were broken.
I usually will not loan tools. young lad borrowed my coil spring compressor tool. Said i need it back monday for a job i had booked. Monday comes, no tool, and no call to explain. We done.

I usually will not loan tools. young lad borrowed my coil spring compressor tool. Said i need it back monday for a job i had booked. Monday comes, no tool, and no call to explain. We done.
Ya I'm done also I'm going to just tell them I don't have one because the last guy I loaned it to never brought it back!

He is into the 20's to modern cars. Has a ton of testers you just cant find. Hell he had a mopar one I needed for codes on my 87 W150, seriously helped me out. Pretty cool reader and hs prob all the modules for different makes, that kind of stuff.

I definately have some odd ball stuff and have a book I write down what is loaned and borrowed. Kind of a little network going on lots of old school guys here. Hell you have no idea how many cars I have scoped out around here for guys.

I'm going to dig out the closet to see what else I can sell. As everyone on this site has been good to me everything is going on here first. Thanks everyone for your kindness.

Morning. Looks like the internet is staying locked in long enough to do a post. Swaying to the wind and the waves.

I definately have some odd ball stuff and have a book I write down what is loaned and borrowed. Kind of a little network going on lots of old school guys here. Hell you have no idea how many cars I have scoped out around here for guys.
Where do you live?

These are nice I pick them up off of Craigslist cheap. have the repair books. I sell them on occasion. They do work great.
s-l640.jpg

My neighbour bought a scope, more for shop decor than actually using it. But its a rather large one.

Oh, i found a 26 tooth speedo drive gear.Should trash the old cable in no time. Maybe i can guess my speed a little better.

Tell you what I had a smaller rollaway one I did Keefers car at Carlisle with I though its balance was broken dam car was within 1 percent balance. Had him pull a plug wire to verify it!:rofl: Pretty impressed and funny also!

Should not have sold that one.
UIUZ1osgRCfFZSfnke2FFW-8hyxgLCnS-_KnYdN1ZJQW4707uJB-6G1nKa3oKW8Kc65mUPLImYBOyzBBGr60jTlFO0qkA0X-.jpg

LOL you should see the mockup I did to check out when ECU's fail at what RPM. Goes on the dist machine, has a ecu, coil etc and eight plugs mouned on a rail in firing order so they are sequential so you can see when the spark fails. Seriously old school stuff. Marilyn want me to get a white lab coat on to run it!

27498_894400.jpg

LOL you should see the mockup I did to check out when ECU's fail at what RPM. Goes on the dist machine, has a ecu, coil etc and eight plugs mouned on a rail so you can see whan the spark fails. Seriously old school stuff. Marilyn want me to get a lab coat on to run it!
Need a video of that for sure!

-
Back