Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Never had a nut it would not remove...
I remember when I got my first Dewalt 1/2" cordless on the truck. One of the guys at a John Deere dealer asked if he could test it out. He took it off the truck and proceeded to rip the lug nuts off the drive wheels on a combine. It did it.

I remember when I got my first Dewalt 1/2" cordless on the truck. One of the guys at a John Deere dealer asked if he could test it out. He took it off the truck and proceeded to rip the lug nuts off the drive wheels on a combine. It did it.
When I first saw a ridged cordless impact I thought it was a joke. Till I saw it work. Real nice

Nice! My Ryobi 1/2 inch will do that but it is about at Max to do it

If I’m not mistaken, dewalt has one that has something like 1700 ft lbs
For the most part, I thing Dewalt cordless tools are just Yellow B&D and the newer ones Chinese junk. BUT, Our newer 1/2 impact at work kicks A$$. Broke studs off a Neon in junk yard with seized lug nuts and popped the head off a 5/8 carriage bolt I overtightened nut putting something together at work...

Last edited:
Coffee time. Was taking today off, byddy couldnt haul the scrap trailer today, so im working. T-case shift motor is done. Next is a clusterf.
Remote starter i installed 12-15 years ago. Guy says it wont open trunk. Correction, the unit is dead,nothing works. Trashes trunk lock. May be obsolete.i really dont like dealing with the guy,and hes not going to be happy with the bill im sure.

I was gifted a Skil cordless drill, found it in the middle of the street anyway :lol:. I think it may have been lost by a contractor working on a neighbor's house. I told the neighbors if contractor called looking for it where to find me and his drill. 2 months ago, guess it's mine now. Have to find the proper charger for it now.

Munching on cheesy jalapeno beef sticks. I need to stop! I bought 3 big bags of ends and pieces at a grocery store for $5 a bag.

96 crown vic.
Remote starter smoked
Power trunk release smoked
Lock cylinder smashed.
Now the dummy expects me to fix it. Piss me off. Got trunk open. Ordered power release , may be right. Dunno.

Ha! Neither do either of mine but I don't have a 500 horse stroker under the hood. I get close to 20 mpg on the highway though. Pick your poison I guess! :lol:
Yes, my mileage is decent too. Speaking of stroker, my neighbour with the 410 in his 69 dart just putted by.

Installed new storm door this morning

99DB2804-4E94-45EC-8EC6-DDEDA7C858BD.jpeg

Ha! Neither do either of mine but I don't have a 500 horse stroker under the hood. I get close to 20 mpg on the highway though. Pick your poison I guess! :lol:
Ehhhh I may get pretty close to having BOTH poisons:lol:.

Course by the time I get it done, gasoline will be outlawed.

-
Back