Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
LMAO

muppet.jpg

Hey 71 GSS. I used to have a customer that had a 72 yellow GSS. He purchased it new. When the brgs. went bad in the blower we couldn't find replacements anywhere. I removed the it put a small cam in it and a set of Hooker headers on it. I believe it was a automatic. How many yellow autos were built?

Dyers blowers is not far from me....

I wish I could track down my grandfather’s 64 sport fury but I have nothing at all to even go off of and it was traded in for a 67 charger back in 1967. I tried years ago tracking down the Charger, thought I’d found it until I saw the hump for 4 speed was just a hole crudely cut. So I knew that wasn’t his charger.

state records only go back 12 years and are destroyed after 25.

My dad's old 62 Sport Fury is probably long gone... He had it shipped to Hawaii when he joined the Navy back then... It's probably long rusted out by now in that salty air...

MB1300 Rugged as Hell. Pull out a drawer and look at all the bends they make for the end panels. A lot stronger channeled construction than the "Chrome Railed Monster's" off the white truck! LOL :poke::poke::poke::lol::lol::lol:
White truck dude was bringing the toolbox truck by for me to look. Taking trade on my existing toolbox at full retail regardless what i paid. I wouldnt bite. Not happenin. My toolbox was a birthday gift. And im not going 6 grand into debt for something i really dont need. Im not knocking the fancy toolbox guys(John) but i dont think a toolbox benefits me in any way whatsoever. I would rather put the money into actual tools.

Thanks, Yes I do. I opted out of the list so I wouldn't get so many notifications. I probably get 100 alerts a day. Just here.

Hoppy got a one day 40% off deal and needs to get the money so he can pull the trigger...

MB1300 Rugged as Hell. Pull out a drawer and look at all the bends they make for the end panels. A lot stronger channeled construction than the "Chrome Railed Monster's" off the white truck! LOL :poke::poke::poke::lol::lol::lol:

My youngest son found a "trailer deal" where a guy is selling a trailer full of parts and stuff as a package deal... It has two Mac Tool tool boxes and they have been 'in storage' inside the trailer since mid 80's...

My dad's old 62 Sport Fury is probably long gone... He had it shipped to Hawaii when he joined the Navy back then... It's probably long rusted out by now in that salty air...
I figure the same thing with my grandfather’s. Honestly , I’ve thought heavily of parting out this dart, and finding me a 64 sport fury but the options I’m looking for would make it harder to find

I figure the same thing with my grandfather’s. Honestly , I’ve thought heavily of parting out this dart, and finding me a 64 sport fury but the options I’m looking for would make it harder to find

Funny story about dad's Sport Fury (convertible)...

One night while dad was out at sea, she was driving along a dark ocean side road and a car was trying to pass her... Mom was very paranoid about strangers especially at night having growing up in Chicago... Dad's Fury had the 383 4 bbl with push button trans and mom punched it and out ran the guy... The guy kept trying to pass her and she kept punching it....

She pulls into the first gas station that she could find and told the attendant to call the police because a guy was trying to run her off the road... The guy pulls in behind her and she tells him that they are calling the police...

The guy replies, "I AM THE POLICE"... It turned out that he was a Honolulu detective...

Mom out ran him in Dad's Sport Fury convertible.... :steering::lol:

Funny story about dad's Sport Fury (convertible)...

One night while dad was out at sea, she was driving along a dark ocean side road and a car was trying to pass her... Mom was very paranoid about strangers especially at night having growing up in Chicago... Dad's Fury had the 383 4 bbl with push button trans and mom punched it and out ran the guy...

She pulls into the first gas station that she could find and told the attendant to call the police because a guy was trying to run her off the road... The guy pulls in behind her and she tells him that they are calling the police...

The guy replies, "I AM THE POLICE"... It turned out that he was a Honolulu detective...

Mom out ran him in Dad's Sport Fury convertible.... :steering::lol:
I bought a 64 426 wedge sport fury convertible in 1980. I was 20. Kept it till I was 36. Loved that car. Was my daily driver.

Last edited:
I bought a 64 436 wedge sport fury convertible in 1980. I was 20. Kept it till I was 36. Loved that car. Was my daily driver.

Dad special ordered his 62 from the dealer so he could get the 383... Dealer stock back then had 318's... He special ordered it so he could get the biggest engine available...

Then after dad took delivery of his, they offered the 413... :mad:

-
Back