Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

You didn't know this? Dad raced it for 10ish years, then sold it 1982. Two different local guys owned it but never used it. Last registered in 1984. I found it by accident on CL one day. It has been a great story and adventure.

You didn't know this? Dad raced it for 10ish years, then sold it 1982. Two different local guys owned it but never used it. Last registered in 1984. I found it by accident on CL one day. It has been a great story and adventure.
No I didn’t, or if I did, I’d forgotten. Either way, that’s cool as hell!

I wish I could track down my grandfather’s 64 sport fury but I have nothing at all to even go off of and it was traded in for a 67 charger back in 1967. I tried years ago tracking down the Charger, thought I’d found it until I saw the hump for 4 speed was just a hole crudely cut. So I knew that wasn’t his charger.

state records only go back 12 years and are destroyed after 25.

Craig getting the shop blinged out yet?

f4379e34c0159564beb537da8f57a9dc.jpg

I wish I could track down my grandfather’s 64 sport fury but I have nothing at all to even go off of and it was traded in for a 67 charger back in 1967. I tried years ago tracking down the Charger, thought I’d found it until I saw the hump for 4 speed was just a hole crudely cut. So I knew that wasn’t his charger.

state records only go back 12 years and are destroyed after 25.

I posted a lost and found on B bodies for the 68 Road Runner dad traded in for the Demon. I have the VIN for it. No luck, would be cool if someone had it somewhere still.

Can the figure out the vin?
VIN only by state and they just don't keep them very long. About the only way is tracking it through ownership and that is difficult 50-60 years later with no start.
I was lucky the owner I bought my car from had the name of the guy he bought the car from.
That guy had a MOPAR website. I contacted him and he knew the owner before him who had an auto body shop.
I had the car at Carlisle a couple years ago.
In a 30 minute time frame I had all three previous owners (mentioned above including the guy I bought the car from and I'd never met him face to face) standing there together. The odds of that??
The body shop guy knew who he bought it from (owner 2) and said that guy knew the original owner.
I haven't been able to track down the second owner and think he has passed.
Oh well it was great hearing their stories when they owned the car.
None of them ever thought they'd see the car again. A great day!!

Last edited:
I wish I have a place to show off some of the cool stuff I have. Kind of sucks actually. I have been keeping some of the odd ball ignition stuff I have it would be great to have a place to show it off.

I wish I have a place to show off some of the cool stuff I have. Kind of sucks actually. I have been keeping some of the odd ball ignition stuff I have it would be great to have a place to show it off.
find a nice display case, wire it for lighting, a Sun sign and do it.

Hey just got a really good discount for the calendars check the calender conversation please.

Dang, I forgot. I need to start a ad for t shirts for sale from Mopar Maxx.

Mopar Maxx banner2.jpg

Big sale this morning. lol. Guy that bought 74 door glass came back. Sold him a 73 door glass and a pair of 74 regulators and tracks for $15. Just want this stuff gone and hopefully back on a car eventually and more important not stored in my garage. :thumbsup: I have one piece of 74 glass remaining. I cleaned it up and its got more scratches than I thought. Will probably be giving that one a tap and make it disappear. :rolleyes:

Good Morning

-
Back