Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Put a 26 tooth speedo gear in the Fargo. 100 kph is 60 is on the clock.perfect-ish!

No lunch for me. I never eat lunch. I eat a nice big breakfast, and a nice big dinner. I been this way for years. Probably, only time I'll eat lunch is if Im out with friends and someone invites me. It's a problem, cause when Im in Viet Nam, they will eat 4 or 5 times a day, albeit very small meals. And they expect me to eat also, as it is somewhat rude not to do so.....

Nice day for an outside work bench. :thumbsup:
PXL_20211022_174904271.jpg
PXL_20211022_174910808.jpg

So let me make sure I understand as there are no Hooters here. Folks are going into Hooters and then complaining that the staff needs to wear more clothes? Not sure I follow? Nobody goes to Hooters for the food right? Makes no sense to me.

I go to Hooters for the food... Great wings... :thumbsup:

Nice..cigar and all. Any more pics of the 65? I have a friend building one too
Sure, here's a few. Bought it from an old friend about 5 years ago. Been sitting mostly under a lean to. Was /6 car with three on the tree. Paul put a 69 Charger 440 and 727 in it with the 69 K frame. Sets engine back too far. Rear crossmember issues. I got a correct V8 K from another friend, and will change out the 69. While Im at it Im gonna put an A833 4 spd back in the car. Already has A100 seats I put in it. Want to make an SS clone out of it. Need floor metal and some quarter work. Just want it to be a driver for now...
0623181655_HDR.jpg
0623181655.jpg
0623181656c.jpg

Aren't you the same guys that were just going on about Hooters and Butt Floss?

There's a difference between Hooters and butt floss...

Hooters has nice tight uniforms...

Butt floss is what I do with the towel when I get out of the shower.... :eek:

Evening, got my road graded and smoothed out. Then got my tractor ready for winter. I’m relaxing now watching, Mats off road recovery on you tube.

What grade did your road get??? B minus or C plus???

They finished moving the dirt for the driveway. I had a good friend who lives up the road take all the dirt. With that short distance it saved a day of hauling dirt. It’s measuring out 15x90. Next the bring in the limestone set it and the concrete.

View attachment 1715808875

You're talkin' dirty... :D

-
Back