Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I just moved a big load myself... View attachment 1715811862
Yup. Somewhere between 6am and 7:30am each day. Like clockwork.....
Pile of Dog ****.jpg

Got that trailer done. Could use about 15 hours of fab work, then it would be more better. Not very well designed in my opinion.

Anyone here interested in a big block pushbutton 727 with cables before I list it to the masses

NO!!!!!!!!!! Put in built by me valve body with BandM shift kit in it. Still shifted the same. So I ordered a manual shift valve body to put in it. And done...
But...But...But... I built mine... It shifts fine.......:poke::poke::lol:

NO!!!!!!!!!! Put in built by me valve body with BandM shift kit in it. Still shifted the same. So I ordered a manual shift valve body to put in it. And done...
T56 would have been cheaper :poke:

So I found out today I'm a victim of age discrimination.
Using my age and life expectancy. The insurance company won t approve the removal of screws and plates from my repaired ankle.
:(. I'm not giving up without a fight.

So I found out today I'm a victim of age discrimination.
Using my age and life expectancy. The insurance company won t approve the removal of screws and plates from my repaired ankle.
:(. I'm not giving up without a fight.

Nope. Don't quit.

I hemmed them up accusing the insurance company of attempting to practice medicine as they went against the doctor's protocol.

Nope. Don't quit.

I hemmed them up accusing the insurance company of attempting to practice medicine as they went against the doctor's protocol.
Not the first time, I've had battles with them. Everything from treatments to scripts.
Insurance company's practicing medicine without a license.

He seemed like a straight up honest guy when I picked it up.
He had health issues and was complaining about his son and friends hanging out messing with things.. Not making excuses for him.

-
Back