Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Went for my 2 year eye checkup.
Havent changed much. Dont really need glasses. I still ordered with new prescription, as i will need to replace the ones i have sometime.

Almost regretting quitting smoking on days like today, sense of smell improving, means all the bad smells are easier to detect. This time of year canola really stinks.

So I found out today I'm a victim of age discrimination.
Using my age and life expectancy. The insurance company won t approve the removal of screws and plates from my repaired ankle.
:(. I'm not giving up without a fight.
So the insurance company is trying to screw you over screws and plates??? :lol:

Almost regretting quitting smoking on days like today, sense of smell improving, means all the bad smells are easier to detect. This time of year canola really stinks.
Put some spray in the bathroom it will help...:rofl:

Morning all it's Friday for all you worker bees.

2770047_2bf9ad1d5c243ea76155964c6cbb0fe6.jpg

Morning
32/50 today. No snow yet. Sunday maybe.
Have a ram in shop, slow to fill with gas. I have a fix. Evap is plugged with dust. Also a bad wheel bearing and needs winterizing and a tune up. Busy day.

Our rain moved out after a couple days. The retaining wall crew will have to bail some water this morning before they get started.
Remodel crew hopefully comes in and finishes their work today.
A good friend came in yesterday, staying for a couple weeks.

Reading on the flathead dodge forum. Guy having trouble figuring out timing. Overthinking and underthinking at the same time. Must be highly educated.
Edit:
But not in any mechanical fields.

Waiting on a new charcoal canister for this Scion today. Pretty easy fix, when you can access information online...:thumbsup:

Good morning everyone. Rainy here today. Had wanted to get some work done, after a few hours of work, but we will see. FYI, 1 cup of coffee isn't enough for reading metallurgy lab results. Keep the coffee flowing.

Waiting on a new charcoal canister for this Scion today. Pretty easy fix, when you can access information online...:thumbsup:
My snappy scan tool is connected to their database, and shows the possible cause and fix. Very handy. Can print off a report ir e-mail it too.
2E3A0FDD-E63A-4B36-B4CA-76E690C5E65B.png

The morning doesn't start out right if you get on the computer before making coffee. Just sayin'

I scanned a car, went to town for parts. Forgot what year was or something, so i just pull the scan results up, and everything is there.

My snappy scan tool is connected to their database, and shows the possible cause and fix. Very handy. Can print off a report ir e-mail it too. View attachment 1715812065
Ya, I can't really justify an expensive scan tool here. Don't do enough business. Just an old Actron unit. Can do a little research after I gleen the codes. Works for me...I'm cheap. Lol

Happy Friday to all you calendar awaiting folks. No snow this morning, I am taking that as a good sign. Like Hoppy said earlier, tell Mr John hello this morning! You know you are somebody when you are not on FABO and you are still getting shout outs from across the Country! We are finalizing some documents for submission to the State on the new firearms training center we are building. Once it is complete I can be much more specific. Short version we have been in a bit of a legal battle thus the silent running. Suffice to say not everyone agrees with firearms education. Perhaps Mr. Baldwin should have pursued some.

-
Back