Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning MOPAR local voters...another cloudy cool day here today.
Yesterday John and I spent a few hours sorting my MOPAR parts keepers and a Carlisle pile.
He got first pick and bought a few things.

I have way to much for Carlisle this year. Last year was ok but I think I brought more back then I left with!

Morning Craig, is John still in town? Did ya wear him out yet? Hah!
He is having a good time as usual. He said he's in no hurry to go home.
Been cool the last couple days. Warms up this weekend and next week 60's, so we're going to hit the garage and do a few things with the car.

He is having a good time as usual. He said he's in no hurry to go home.
Been cool the last couple days. Warms up this weekend and next week 60's, so we're going to hit the garage and do a few things with the car.
The garage heated Craig?

Just curious wht type? A friend of mine has a oil heater from a mobile home that is hot air. Holy crap it works great and easy on the oil. Might go that wat. Getting tired of the torpedo heater, If I ever get a ceiling in there!

Just curious wht type? A friend of mine has a oil heater from a mobile home that is hot air. Holy crap it works great and easy on the oil. Might go that wat. Getting tired of the torpedo heater, If I ever get a ceiling in there!
Putting in a mini split both heats and cools.

I have a 2 1/2 ton heat pump with LPG gas backup in my shop downstairs. 1500 sq ft....:thumbsup:

Putting in a mini split both heats and cools.

Nice. I've installed a DIY system before. Took about 4 hours to install myself after having the electrician install the 220 drop box and then I poured a slab to mount it.

Saved several thousand over having an HVAC company do it

Nice. I've installed a DIY system before. Took about 4 hours to install myself after having the electrician install the 220 drop box and then I poured a slab to mount it.

Saved several thousand over having an HVAC company do it
This guy is a long time friend and doesn't charge me much. I'll help him and learn something.

Morning!
32 and little change from that. But no snowing today.
Looks like its going to warm up some.

Kind of funny. Have a guy that wants a 440-6 dual point expensive. Then he askes for me to curve it. Hell I made one up from parts I have that is a clone minus tag for 1/3 the price!

Ray,

I know out of your said budget, but this is what I have. It is very nice and will start my old diesel in winter. They make a 4000A version also...

upload_2021-11-2_6-44-41.png

I am looking at those also. I only use it when something in the back 40 dies. Just seems like it happens alot lately. 3 batteries so far this year!:mad:

-
Back