Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So on another subject.
You sent a guy a pm. 10 minutes after he posted, then another guy asks to be second in line.
And the seller sells it to someone who never posted?
With a response I should have held an auction.
W TF. That guys on my do not buy or sell to list.

"Common" courtesy is fairly uncommon.

How's that work in the real world? Pick the 8th guy in the queue randomly and sell him the last donut? "Sorry folks, we're out"

Thats screwed up. I go by first posted if no pm in a day then second that posted.

The guy I was trying to buy the kickdown linkage from says he sold it to first responder... I responded in 10 minutes and I didn't get it...

Another guy posted for second in line and he texted me this morning, another guy must have offered more $$$$... I think he is correct....

Thats screwed up. I go by first posted if no pm in a day then second that posted.
Well he claims it went to first guy that pmed. Him
I had that happen to me the guy that got it claimed he sent a pm 20 minutes before the seller even posted it for sale lol.
I just let it go both on my list o f folks I won't deal with. Never had one before, but after seeing some stuff lately I started one.

I get PM's after some one posted I WANT IT. I tell they aree whatever in line. Just me. Now if no one say I want it and I get a pm then some one posts want it the PM gets it. Kind of like who's on First!

The guy I was trying to buy the kickdown linkage from says he sold it to first responder... I responded in 10 minutes and I didn't get it...

Another guy posted for second in line and he texted me this morning, another guy must have offered more $$$$... I think he is correct....
That's why the seller said he should have held an auction. Scumbag move on both of them.

So on another subject.
You sent a guy a pm. 10 minutes after he posted, then another guy asks to be second in line.
And the seller sells it to someone who never posted?
With a response I should have held an auction.
W TF. That guys on my do not buy or sell to list.
I hear ya, but maybe someone PM'd before you? I usually PM'd people first. Usually follow with a post, but I'm sure I have forgotten to do that. If I'm selling, I take first contact....

We actually have some good mods on this site.
No I'm not sucking up. He'll I'm one of their daily headaches.

Brown Nose.jpg

These days I'm afraid to crunch on hard candies! Already lost two tooofises in the last 10 years because of cracks......and also chew popcorn really easily......and with most other foods too! Never know when there might be a bone chip in anything these days.

I used to work out at Bally's all the time in the early 2000's... There was a guy that was always there and knew everybody named Freddie.... Freddie was there every day like clock work...

One day he was gone and we asked his 'group' where he was... One guy informed us that Freddie's wife put some potpourri out in a bowl and Freddie thought it was a bowl of mixed nuts and tried to eat it... He chipped a tooth and had to go to the dentist to fix it... That's why he missed a day....

The next day when Freddie returned, I told him that if he gets hungry the attendant put some potpourri out in the locker room.... :poke: :lol:

Well he claims it went to first guy that pmed. Him
I had that happen to me the guy that got it claimed he sent a pm 20 minutes before the seller even posted it for sale lol.
I just let it go both on my list o f folks I won't deal with. Never had one before, but after seeing some stuff lately I started one.
So somebody is full of 'it'. :bs_flag:
Think there is a delay on me seeing posts this morning. Every time I look there are new posts up to 10 minutes old. :wtf:

Apples, Cinnamon and maple syrup in my oatmeal to start my day, remember to fuel your bodies for a good busy day ..

20211107_080248.jpg

Mornin yall. Kitty and I are sick as DOGS this mornin. I don't know what we got hold of.

Put two spoon fulls of minced garlic in a can of chicken noodle soup when you cook it... After you finish the bowl of soup, you can feel it kick in and boost your immune system...

Get well soon....

-
Back