Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well today is the big day. We finally get to meet our new granddaughter. The immersion process is complete, the boy and his wife have been with her since last weekend. We are attending a dedication ceremony at her foster families church this morning. It is bittersweet, while she is only two years old virtually everything familiar to her and all her surroundings will disappear today as we welcome her into our family. The adoption process is a long cumbersome road to be sure. Hope it all goes well today. We have a several hour drive South towards the Rez.

Well today is the big day. We finally get to meet our new granddaughter. The immersion process is complete, the boy and his wife have been with her since last weekend. We are attending a dedication ceremony at her foster families church this morning. It is bittersweet, while she is only two years old virtually everything familiar to her and all her surroundings will disappear today as we welcome her into our family. The adoption process is a long cumbersome road to be sure. Hope it all goes well today. We have a several hour drive South towards the Rez.
I know you've been talking about this day for a long time. With all the love and excitement now surrounding this little girl, their won't be much of a transition for her. Cheryl and I, are very happy for you both and your family. Drive safe, and enjoy this day. We'll be waiting to see some pics, especially you in church clothes...haha!!

photo-1549313861-33587f3d2956.jpeg.jpg

I'm gonna go back to sleep... My hand is still sore and it's hard to type with it....
Hope it gets better for ya. I hurt left hand years ago. At times for whatever reason my thumb and forefinger lock up together. I have to pull and hold them apart several times over a few hours...weird feeling.

Last edited:
wow !! This is great news to see this morning :thumbsup: bless you all and your home on this day :)

-
Back