Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
leaves done for today. Probably a couple more rounds under the one tree I showed this morning. My side of it anyway. Then usually one last full cut Thanksgiving week. Got a batch of chili together and simmering. Having my leftover boli and an Oktoberfest for lunch...

True, my 5000 Echo has a big block in it, and a 22 inch chip throwing chain and bar.
Johnson Red is the work horse in our are along with Echo .
Mike, I have an old Homelite Super XL farm saw, I bought way back in 1985 when I bought my land here. I cleared most of it with that saw, and it continued its service to this day. I did put a longer 20" bar on it when the old one wore out. But what a great saw, starts everytime..

Mike, I have an old Homelite Super XL farm saw, I bought way back in 1985 when I bought my land here. I cleared most of it with that saw, and it continued its service to this day. I did put a longer 20" bar on it when the old one wore out. But what a great saw, starts everytime..
Dang, I've had 3-4 saws in that time. Mostly Crapsman.

Had one of those. 50cc engine. Ran like a motorcycle. Brappppp

And every time you get something you work on it for 10 minutes and figure out something else you 'need'! :poke:
I am really done wrenching on this dart. Good news it shifts nice now....GV still no shift....

Yep. No guards. No chain brake no plastic. Just a kick *** saw.
I took down many trees on this lot before I built the house. I remember cutting down hardwoods with 30in trunks, felling in one piece with the original 16in bar on it. I had such a big pile of brush when I was done, I went and rented a chipper for 4 days. Damn thing had a V8 Ford Cleveland for power. Had to be very careful the branches didn't pull you in the hopper....:rofl:

Yep. Didn't know that till just now, but seems they are getting right at it without him. :thumbsup:
Washington must have bumped their heads !!! They are beating Brady 13-0 in the second quarter. But...Alas...Wait until the second half. They will Snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. :lol:

I think Detroit is seeing one of very few chances for them to put up a 'W' and not wasting it. But then they go and miss an extra point....

Before I went to check on the Derelicts I went through the photos in the cell phone and deleted some :).
Get up to the donut shop and the Apocalyptic '53 is there :D. Get all lined up with the phone/cam "MEMORY FULL" :BangHead::BangHead:

Before I went to check on the Derelicts I went through the photos in the cell phone and deleted some :).
Get up to the donut shop and the Apocalyptic '53 is there :D. Get all lined up with the phone/cam "MEMORY FULL" :BangHead::BangHead:
that's one thing nice about the cloud. .99 a month and I never have that problem. Now running out of battery - that is usually what gets me. But only at stuff like Carlisle where I can't hit a charger all the time. Even there King Tim usually has his generator running to power his fan while sitting on his throne. :lol::thumbsup:

Friday I wanted to change rotator and pads2002 Ford f 150.
Rotors no problem . Pads out of stock.special orde.r
That’s dumb. There are like 51 choices of brake pads. And that’s here in canuckistan.

-
Back