Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning everyone. I hope all is well out there. Too much to backread. Ribs are still really sore. Just took it easy all weekend. Being in a car/truck is very uncomfortable. See how today goes
Yep, hopefully it get a little better today, have a trouble and drama free day my friend

Seiously?

HOW TO RESET PONTIAC FIREBIRD OIL CHANGE LIGHT (1999-2002)
Time needed: 7 minutes.

When the remaining oil life is low, the Change Oil Soon message will appear on the display. The Oil Life display must be reset after each oil change. Follow the instructions below to reset the engine oil life system on your Pontiac Firebird:

1. Turn the ignition key to the “ON” position
    Don’t start the engine!

2. Fully press and release the accelerator pedal to the floor slowly 3 times within five seconds
    If the CHANGE OIL SOON light blinks, the system is resetting

3. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset
    Done!
For more details, please watch the following video:

These instructions are based on the Pontiac owner’s manual. This procedure should apply to the fourth generation of Pontiac Firebird (1999 2000 2001 2002 model years). Hopefully the article of How To Reset Pontiac Firebird Oil Change Light (1999-2002) useful for you. Good Luck!

Tags:Firebird Oil Change Light, Firebird Oil Change Light reset, Firebird Oil Light Reset, How to Reset Oil Change Light on Firebird, Pontiac Firebird Oil Change, Pontiac Firebird oil light, Pontiac Firebird oil reset
Oil Reset: RAM 1500/2500/3500 Oil Change Required Light (2011-2021)

Dude, its been around a long time, where you been?
Dodge and chevrolet use this.maybe some fords too.
05 Magnum was like that. Don't think the Neons had an oil change light. But both had the secret combos for reading and resetting codes. Probably have that on the RT.

Morning all. May be having to head to Mexico on Friday. Boat is transiting back to the US for shipyard. International voyage requires 3 officers in engine room and 3 on bridge instead of the normal 2.

Morning all. May be having to head to Mexico on Friday. Boat is transiting back to the US for shipyard. International voyage requires 3 officers in engine room and 3 on bridge instead of the normal 2.
Bout time you get back to work. :poke:
(as long as the Mrs is good now)

Speaking about getting to work. I need to get something done today. Ah, it can start with another cup of coffee.

Continuing my painting. Got this set of windows and a little more trim work done yesterday.

1F26BC30-6615-4FF6-940C-1A5601E03144.jpeg

Speaking about getting to work. I need to get something done today. Ah, it can start with another cup of coffee.
I am sipping on a smoothly my wife and I chop up in our blender, strawberry, blue berry and spinach.... Coffee pot is off... two hours of loundry, and mop tile floors is (no carpet in my little home)
Then outside to burn leaves... my day at home alone, she works from home Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
Life is good on the hill today, I have a slug ready in my 12 gage , just found out gun season is in here till Sunday :thumbsup:

Safety first on the ladder work :thumbsup:
Yep. This is just stepstool stuff. I use ladders a lot at work, so take them serious. From what I have seen, the 2 biggest ladder fails are loosing balance up high or missing the last step coming down.

Back read. Good morning. Coffee is on. And hot. Come on over....i get no military retirement. 12 years only. Should have re upped 8 more years. O well....

Yep. This is just stepstool stuff. I use ladders a lot at work, so take them serious. From what I have seen, the 2 biggest ladder fails are loosing balance up high or missing the last step coming down.
I picked a many Apple, cherry, plum and pears on straight ladders, I agree, my ladder set was bad one time in a cherry tree, spun upside down and feel threw the tree 11 feet, that bucket i had strapped to me beat the **** out of me on the way down

I picked a many Apple, cherry, plum and pears on straight ladders, I agree, my ladder set was bad one time in a cherry tree, spun upside down and feel threw the tree 11 feet, that bucket i had strapped to me beat the **** out of me on the way down
:eek:
Good stuff takes a long time. Bad **** happens in seconds....

Back read. Good morning. Coffee is on. And hot. Come on over....i get no military retirement. 12 years only. Should have re upped 8 more years. O well....
Hey, keep your DD214s though. Or go get it. You still qualify for certain benefits. Such as last rites and funeral and such

Morning, coffee is going down, need to get a second cup. Have to run into town, wife gave me a list of things to pick up.

Anybody have any experience with these guys? From Mo. Thought I'd like a nice turkey breast for Thanksgiving, and saw this deal online. Just came here today. All smoked products. Looks yummy.
PXL_20211115_153858561.jpg

Morning all...took the Barracuda for a drive. The carb had been shorting at initial acceleration. John took it off and the accelerator pump was bad, and two step metering rods instead of three. I had an extra Carter 4298. It had the right metering rods and took the factory floats and used the springs off it. Mine had been rebuilt and they'd used aftermarket parts. I'll go original where I can. Got a kit ordered for the pump. All is good.

Morning all...took the Barracuda for a drive. The carb had been shorting at initial acceleration. John took it off and the accelerator pump was bad, and two step metering rods instead of three. I had an extra Carter 4298. It had the right metering rods and took the factory floats and used the springs off it. Mine had been rebuilt and they'd used aftermarket parts. I'll go original where I can. Got a kit ordered for the pump. All is good.
Get er' done right Craig!

-
Back