Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have a bunch of that style, think it is a Kal one. No meat on it for me cost 40 to my door and then will it calibrate? Most out of that is $50 I would think.

No.. thought about it but kept them separated. I did get adjusted fed service start date based on combat and expeditionary service time
I bought mine back really helped out when I got hurt. Why do you keep them seperate? Just curious it affect the military side?

What do you do? I ended up wg-13 at retirement ( Avionics shop chief) top three based on California pay. One reason I moved here.

Were you both active and Guard?

Got a lot on my plate this week. Valve for shielding gas in trigger handle for mig welder went up. Got new assembly to install. Then need to weld up hole in pipe for customer. Got new ice maker flap door for fridge. Need to get that done. New copier printer scanner came yesterday. Gotta set that up. Got a semi disabled man from my church coming here for a few days work around, outside. Busy, busy

New rules in play. I'm not well versed yet. Something like every 5.8 hours sick leave equates to one additional day of service if you're annuity eligible at retirement
That sounds good. As I have been researching and getting to retire I am finding little loop holes that benefit the State

Got a lot on my plate this week. Valve for shielding gas in trigger handle for mig welder went up. Got new assembly to install. Then need to weld up hole in pipe for customer. Got new ice maker flap door for fridge. Need to get that done. New copier printer scanner came yesterday. Gotta set that up. Got a semi disabled man from my church coming here for a few days work around, outside. Busy, busy

Sounds like it

It really boost your start date and years for retirement. Were you active the whole time? Forget what it cost but definately gives me at least 500 more a month now. And when I did it it was pre tax dollars, worth looking into. Think it was 2800. All the title 10 counts.

Good morning, the deer hid out all weekend :wtf:
They knew it was a gun (shot gun) season weekend I guess, back to my compound bow I guess.
Coffee is good this morning.

Printer. Sometimes fun to set up. Good to help out folks that can't do for themself. We picked up a couple angel tree cards at church. We buy gifts for kids that have parents that are incarcerated. You have to feel for the kids. We are glad to help in a small way.

Good morning everyone. I hope all is well out there. Too much to backread. Ribs are still really sore. Just took it easy all weekend. Being in a car/truck is very uncomfortable. See how today goes

-
Back