Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Service done.
Tires swapped. And its raining. Going to be scary driving on roads if it freezes.

There were very few car haulers at the track last evening. It was 52° and getting more foggy by the minute. The traditional selection of quality catering trucks was absent, leaving only the track snack bar and Badweiser. I listened to the wheel packing session from the parking lot. Not a good sign when they send out all 3 divisions at the same time to run the track in. It turned out to be a nice ride in the country for coffee :D View attachment 1715821177

I got the heck out of Dodge before the fog got any worse :rolleyes: Oh well. If I hadn't gone to check it out I would have found out later they had 100 race cars :lol:
Dang would you look at the chitter on that critter.

Mid to upper 50's today with no wind. I better get started on the leaves. Last time this year.

Mid to upper 50's today with no wind. I better get started on the leaves. Last time this year.
Supposed to hit upper 60s Thursday. That will likely be last mowing around the house. Big tree on the side down back will still be dropping leaves for another week or so

It was 81° just before I hit the road for coffee :rolleyes:. Just before I headed east I happened to look to the west towards the beach. :eek: Dark gray the marine layer was and movin' inland. About an hour later it was 58°. :lol: Today back to June Gloom, foggy to partly sunny and mid 60s.

Hey men. Charging the batteries in my car trailer. Both dead. Gel type. I have to remember to keep them on a trickle charger. Pain if they go flat..

16370848624007349507998251552843.jpg

Last edited:
So I finally messed up in a trade deal. Definitely got the raw end of the deal on the trans for the shotties. They’re all but junk. Missing parts. Beat to ****. Look nothing like what was originally shown. That said, I got a buddy who’s a gunsmith who bought them off of me already. Made enough to just about break even on the deal. Lessons learned. I pretty much walked into an ambush and had no choice but to go thru with the deal. Safest way given the characters involved

So I finally messed up in a trade deal. Definitely got the raw end of the deal on the trans for the shotties. They’re all but junk. Missing parts. Beat to ****. Look nothing like what was originally shown. That said, I got a buddy who’s a gunsmith who bought them off of me already. Made enough to just about break even on the deal. Lessons learned. I pretty much walked into an ambush and had no choice but to go thru with the deal. Safest way given the characters involved

Well that sucks Chris. Wow

Hhr. Maybe ign switch. Loses power to a bunch of things. Then its like nothing happened. Pos

-
Back