Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
@Ben Drinkin
HOPPY always says you look like Richard Gere
I think this is more like it.

View attachment 1715823460
Yep!

20201018_174310.jpg

It sounds like you don't have the proper pulleys and are trying to put a band-aid on the belt issue...

Get the proper pulleys and keep the factory belt routing....
I just bought a 3'' offset non a/c pulley that is coming friday.
It's another week, but it'll be correct. (the band aid did not work anyway.)

I was and still am anti Glock in general. But the G42 is the only Glock I’ve found that I actually like the feel of. I walked into a very good deal for a steal of a price. Was in a gun store back in July when a guy bought it. I watched him leave. About an hour later, he came back, said he Took it to a range and came back. Didn’t like how it shot. Wanted to trade it in on something bigger. He didn’t have it an hour. I was after a pocket pistol myself, after they completed their deal, I asked what they’d want for it, I got it, with Trijcon Night sites, the TLR1 flashlightlaser, 4 mags and two boxes of ammo, minus 6 rounds, for 275 bucks.
Smoking deal right there

Morning coffee drinkers...here's a little something to make you think about having some BK this morning. :thumbsup:

2770047_fa20fad4d8f9948ab45e922941947a10.jpg

Yesterday, I mentioned we were trying to buy the neighbors three acre lot.
Today, I can say we've reached an agreement.
Title paperwork will take a couple weeks. We should have it all done by Christmas.
Nice to know we now own our backyard view. :D

The lot has a huge wood pile of branches and old trees the hauled in there over the years. The brush pile is circle shaped 2-3 foot high and at least 20-30 yards wide. It sits in the corner of a field, next to a dirt road, with nothing else around it. I want to rid of it. Of course you'd burn it up, but there is no water source. Maybe with a donation to the volunteer fire department they'd sit down there with their brush truck??

They always do need training.
Like grader operators.

so our local road maintenance crew had an operator quit.
The only one with experience.
Three graders, two operators left. One with 2 years and one with 2 weeks.
Who’s training who?

We can burn without a permit if we have over 4in of snow
The lot has a huge wood pile of branches and old trees the hauled in there over the years. The brush pile is circle shaped 2-3 foot high and at least 20-30 yards wide. It sits in the corner of a field, next to a dirt road, with nothing else around it. I want to rid of it. Of course you'd burn it up, but there is no water source. Maybe with a donation to the volunteer fire department they'd sit down there with their brush truck??

Yesterday, I mentioned we were trying to buy the neighbors three acre lot.
Today, I can say we've reached an agreement.
Title paperwork will take a couple weeks. We should have it all done by Christmas.
Nice to know we now own our backyard view. :D
ANd no one else can sneak in there and build a house and mess up your view.

-
Back