Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Toasted 8 grain and home made apple butter. Yum!

20211124_081626.jpg

I don't see many of those outside burners around here. Most just go with a woodstove. Inlaws had a big one at the place up in the mountains. Lot of work. Too much for a couple old people. They converted to gas after a few years.
I use heat pump as primary, with oil/hot water baseboards for when its below freezing. But if its cold we usually have the wood stove going. I need to clean the stovepipes and get it back together. Could have used it this week already.

Getting light out. We got marine layer. But not for long. Might get warm today. Power companies are already threatening to turn off the power to 46K customers so their broken down/unmaintained junk doesn't start any more fires when the Santa Anas kick up.

@dukeboy_318 why do you have to be such a dick head!
Also, while I may be a dickhead at times, I also am loyal as hell and will have your back. Plus, I only give a hard time to people i like.

It’s one thing about me, if I give you a hard time, it’s because I like you. If I don’t speak to you at all, and don’t respond to you at all, that’s when I hate you.

And I expect to be on the receiving end of the joshing a lot too in return.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Also, while I may be a dickhead at times, I also am loyal as hell and will have your back. Plus, I only give a hard time to people i like.

It’s one thing about me, if I give you a hard time, it’s because I like you. If I don’t speak to you at all, and don’t respond to you at all, that’s when I hate you . :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I'll go with that.

Anywho, I’m sitting here in the dart, trying to decide if I wanna re-do this trans tunnel or leave it. I made the thing much wider than it needs to be, with the goal of having easier access to remove and install the trans etc. but it puts foot room at a premium. I could narrow it by 2 inches each side and it’d clear the trans. But do I wanna re-do all that work. Hmmm

Anywho, I’m sitting here in the dart, trying to decide if I wanna re-do this trans tunnel or leave it. I made the thing much wider than it needs to be, with the goal of having easier access to remove and install the trans etc. but it puts foot room at a premium. I could narrow it by 2 inches each side and it’d clear the trans. But do I wanna re-do all that work. Hmmm

ECFA6D4E-A880-4CB9-AA53-A8A36D866645.gif

-
Back