Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
nc_cat=1&_nc_rgb565=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=Cm9RSmrjKpoAX-ZZYds&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-2.jpg

Almost 2" since 3am yesterday. That good for this neighborhood :thumbsup:. Winds have calmed substantially and it's a blistering 47° out there :lol: It was 55° just before sun up :lol: Great beach weather.

So Snap On guy swung by shop today and gave me some “free” Holiday swag. Included was, oddly enough, some Snap On socks. I had no idea they had such a thing? So I peel them out of the packs when I get home and toss em in washing machine, and toss wrapper in trash, thinking cool, a couple three or four pairs of thick socks for Winter. Jodi comes downstairs to mix a drink and I hear a loud “WTF” ? She instantly hollers just how much have you spent to get free socks? Just how exactly do ya answer that?

Tell her that you bought the truck... :lol:

Ugh the day from hell again. This has to turn around at some point right?!

Ugh the day from hell again. This has to turn around at some point right?!

Tell me about it...

My local 24 hour McDonalds was closed for breakfast on my way to work this morning... Then on my way to work an accident on Archer Ave in the left lane and had it blocked, then two blocks down a car disabled in the right lane... I had to lock up my brakes (with ABS???) to avoid hitting the cars backed up behind the disabled car.... Skidded to a stop to where I smelled burning rubber from my tires...

When I got into work, I told my coworkers, if one more thing goes wrong today, I'm going home and going to bed....

Wife has covid

Sorry to hear... Hope she gets well soon....

Cook some chicken noodle soup with two spoon fulls of minced garlic... It will help boost her immune system... She will feel it kick in by the time she finishes the bowl....

Tell me about it...

My local 24 hour McDonalds was closed for breakfast on my way to work this morning... Then on my way to work an accident on Archer Ave in the left lane and had it blocked, then two blocks down a car disabled in the right lane... I had to lock up my brakes (with ABS???) to avoid hitting the cars backed up behind the disabled car.... Skidded to a stop to where I smelled burning rubber from my tires...

When I got into work, I told my coworkers, if one more thing goes wrong today, I'm going home and going to bed....
My wife has Covid, can’t smell or taste and a stupidly high fever. They won’t treat it cause she’s not “old enough”. Have to be over 45.

suffered another set back in the court battle.

on top of battling 3 kids, solo all day, plus working on projects with multi-million dollars hangin in the balance on my shoulders. Have to quarantine for 20 days. Oh and the kids miss all the Christmas events, so that has them heart broken and crying all day. Despite me telling them that yes, Santa will still bring presents on Christmas morning, they scared he won’t. After I said that, My oldest is now scared that Santa will get the virus and die and there won’t ever be a Christmas again and it’ll be all “our fault”

and yeah

Years ago, we had one going across the backyard near the creek.
My daughter, seven at the time, called me to the window to tell me the possum was taking a nap.
No, that old gray possum had laid down right there in the yard and died.
I got the shovel and her and I gave Mr. Possum a proper burial.

Are you sure that he wasn't just playing 'possum'????

I go to HD or Lowes come out and find you want to sell your truck notes.
They need to get the chip thing replaced.
Why they depend on China I'll never understand.
Greed, I guess.

I heard a news report a couple months ago... We used to make 33% of our own chips in the US...

Now we only make about 12% and the rest we get overseas, mostly from Taiwan and Asia.... We need to bring that manufacturing back here....

-
Back