Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Did not know you can tame them for pets. I get them here once in a wile and they are pretty nasty to deal with. Usually a .22
Their dog killed one and they found the baby in the pouch. Possums have a pouch much like a kangaroo.
They raised it from a few weeks old. Henry has a very nice, raised pen outside and the "good" life for sure.

Last edited:
Years ago, we had one going across the backyard near the creek.
My daughter, seven at the time, called me to the window to tell me the possum was taking a nap.
No, that old gray possum had laid down right there in the yard and died.
I got the shovel and her and I gave Mr. Possum a proper burial.

strange night. I slept most of it, but was like in slow motion. First time I woke I thought it was near morning(maybe 5am or so) - nope,was only 2AM! Then felt like I slept a few more hours and woke again. Was just before 3AM. :wtf: Had weird dreams each time. Don't remember much, but don't recall anything 'bad', just weird...:realcrazy:

strange night. I slept most of it, but was like in slow motion. First time I woke I thought it was near morning(maybe 5am or so) - nope,was only 2AM! Then felt like I slept a few more hours and woke again. Was just before 3AM. :wtf: Had weird dreams each time. Don't remember much, but don't recall anything 'bad', just weird...:realcrazy:
Did you take melatonin? I have weird dreams on that. Helps me sleep though.

Morning!
A bit of snow last night. And just a tad colder than yesterday. Wife listed some stuff for sale, getting a few hits.

Morning!
A bit of snow last night. And just a tad colder than yesterday. Wife listed some stuff for sale, getting a few hits.
Mid 40's here today and mid 60's tomorrow with a chance of rain and windy. Crazy weather.

Wife has covid

My mother and I both had Chinavirus bad and got the monocolonal antibody infusion. Each while both very sick, 90% better in 24hours. I would highly recommend it. They also gave me 500ml of fluids to help the dehydration.

Had an interesting conversation with one of the salesmen at Mazda yesterday. I was walking around outside waiting and he was out for a smoke. Must be a long day in there for them. I only saw 5 vehicles for sale. Due to chip shortage has been very slow. He said they only received 2 so far of their expected 8 supposed to come in for December. They sell most before they ever hit the lot. But they are projected to get 41 in January..

It's Tractor Tuesday!
tractortuesdayVI.jpg

Good morning :D

Had an interesting conversation with one of the salesmen at Mazda yesterday. I was walking around outside waiting and he was out for a smoke. Must be a long day in there for them. I only saw 5 vehicles for sale. He said they only received 2 so far of their expected 8 supposed to come in for December. They sell most before they ever hit the lot. But they are projected to get 41 in January..
Got an offer for my truck. From ford dealer. Almost what I paid for it. Used are more then new if you can find a new vehicle...

Got an offer for my truck. From ford dealer. Almost what I paid for it. Used are more then new if you can find a new vehicle...
yep. I shopped around a bit first before buying mine. Hardly anything for sale used and they can ask anything they want right now and someone will buy. Especially trucks and SUV's

There are a few guys here at work playing that game. One got $3K more than he paid for his 2020, now with 20K miles. Just got the new one, already ordering a 2023. Sheesh. Eventually it will bite one of them. Maybe 6 have done it now. All orders are for customers. Dealers are not allowed to order for lot stock right now. Ford that is.

I go to HD or Lowes come out and find you want to sell your truck notes.
They need to get the chip thing replaced.
Why they depend on China I'll never understand.
Greed, I guess.

There are a few guys here at work playing that game. One got $3K more than he paid for his 2020, now with 20K miles. Just got the new one, already ordering a 2023. Sheesh. Eventually it will bite one of them. Maybe 6 have done it now. All orders are for customers. Dealers are not allowed to order for lot stock right now. Ford that is.
They cancelled the PA Auto Show in Harrisburg (usually January) cause the dealers can't spare anything to put in the show.

-
Back