Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sublime One John can give you some ideas.

Good Idea, although I feel it is kind of like boots, jeans, etc. Kinda have to try a few and see what fits you as an individual.

@Sublime one - Holster recommendations for Kimber Custom LW 1911 in 45?

To get a concealed carry permit here takes an act of God. A big one is you need to demonstrate a valid reason.

To get a concealed carry permit here takes an act of God. A big one is you need to demonstrate a valid reason.
Same in Commie Maryland. Almost impossible to obtain one. I dont think they issue new applicants very often here. Glad Ive had mine for over 30 years and keep renewing it...

I don't see no truck...

This one

IMG_20201128_152820854.jpg

Now we're on the subject. My 2017 f350 I paid 87 grand for it. Was offered used to buy it from me 80 grand. 67k on the clock. Tempting but nothing to replace it with...
Now that I have the truck. I’m highly considering Keith’s suggestion on the Jeep.

Now that I have the truck. I’m highly considering Keith’s suggestion on the Jeep.
title transferred to you? As we get closer to a settlement on her dad's estate. One item that has slipped through the cracks is a small trailer. Her dad gave it to her brother several years ago, but never transferred it. The title was in the executors possession, but came up missing for a while. He has the trailer, but can't legally use it. Supposedly the title still exists, but for some reason it's still been a problem getting it done. :BangHead:

Just out of curiousity I glanced at '13 RAMs like my own yesterday on CL. Looked like most were about half the new price when I bought it.
My '17 has been flawless. Never had a problem. A first for me. GMC, issues right away, RAM, issues right away. My other fords, Big issues right away. So I am keeping this one....runs and looks like new...

It's a "relative time" thing :lol: I think my dad paid $3800 for my '72 XLT f100 new, I bought it from him for $1600 in '78 and sold it in '81 for $1600 :lol: big block, short bed, black, smoked the tires with ease, I think I'm seeing a similarity here with the black Express in the driveway now :rofl:

title transferred to you? As we get closer to a settlement on her dad's estate. One item that has slipped through the cracks is a small trailer. Her dad gave it to her brother several years ago, but never transferred it. The title was in the executors possession, but came up missing for a while. He has the trailer, but can't legally use it. Supposedly the title still exists, but for some reason it's still been a problem getting it done. :BangHead:
Truck was sold at estate auction in June. Title was successfully transferred then to the new owner. New owner sold it back to me with the new title with his name on it. So it should be good. Once clear from Covid, I’ll transfer the title, but it’s clean and clear and shouldn’t be any issues

My '17 has been flawless. Never had a problem. A first for me. GMC, issues right away, RAM, issues right away. My other fords, Big issues right away. So I am keeping this one....runs and looks like new...
What year was your Ram? There was a 4-5 year period after they sold out that they used a crappy parts manufacturer that they later canceled due to so many issues

My '13 had some little piddly recalls on items that frankly had no influence on the daily operation of the truck, only warranty issue was the leaky windshield gasket.

My '13 had some little piddly recalls on items that frankly had no influence on the daily operation of the truck, only warranty issue was the leaky windshield gasket.
The 07s thru about 2015/2016, era had shitty QC. When they bought out Dodge/Chrysler out, the new ownership signed up a new third party factory in Mexico to build their parts thru. After that initial contract, they moved to a different supplier simply because QC was horrible.

Truck was sold at estate auction in June. Title was successfully transferred then to the new owner. New owner sold it back to me with the new title with his name on it. So it should be good. Once clear from Covid, I’ll transfer the title, but it’s clean and clear and shouldn’t be any issues
Get it done ASAP, but that may actually be ‘cleaner’ since it did not go directly from the estate to you

Get it done ASAP, but that may actually be ‘cleaner’ since it did not go directly from the estate to you
I will. I had an appointment scheduled for this past Wednesday but you know Covid. So I’m stuck until I’m cleared. So likely the 27th/28th

What year was your Ram? There was a 4-5 year period after they sold out that they used a crappy parts manufacturer that they later canceled due to so many issues
Issues with my Ram was the front suspension. Tie rod ends breaking because of bind. Defective engineering. Sold it back on a buy back re call....

-
Back