Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I don't think I've ever seen that many 4th down attempts not made. Also I figured Kelsey would win the game (and Mahomes of course). Was a good game but was pulling for Chargers since I like Hebert (Oregon QB).
The Chiefs D did make a stand when it counted.
I just got tired of watching the Chargers running through them all night.
Yep Mahomes has had a knack the past couple years of pulling it out at the end.
We usually don't get too excited any more until the fourth quarter.
It's a win and probably a division championship, I'll take it.

Hanging in there. Had a bout with Covid after Thanksgiving. Other than that not a whole lot. You?

Geeze sorry to hear that. We had a bunch over for Thanksgiving including those from Lapine you met. Working on the property but not the Duster but trying to get to it this weekend.

So I have no volume on this computer now, go to adjust it and the icon pops up with "so I see you are having problems with your audio, how may I assist you with that". Running Macafee.

Morning!
-30,-14 at home. Last day of emptying apartment. Wife will be in panic mode today.

OK the big discussion with the wife today is what do you call my daughters step son for X mas card?

Not here easy to get one as long as no criminal record, no medical pot, etck Sign, get a pic and pay. Done.

You have to qualify?
Yeah they changed the law here in Maryland about 12 years ago. Every three years now, must have training/qualification. I've had my Concealed Handgun Permit since around 1990. Need to renew them every three years, and its up to the licensee to do so. If you dont renew your existing license on time, you must file/start over like a new applicant. Last week I was showing my license to a buddy, and he says..." you know this expires Dec 31 this year" I was like Oh **** lemme see that. Completely got past me. Good news, I got a local guy here that will do it at his house, lives in the country. I've used him before. Called him on Monday, he said be here Friday. All good.

Not here easy to get one as long as no criminal record, no medical pot, etck Sign, get a pic and pay. Done.
Ya, Its a little Bluer here in Md. Very difficult to get and keep one here in this State. People cant believe Ive had one here for over 30 years....

-
Back