Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning guys...

W.Ray... new avatar.... you lost weight :p

Chris... how's the quarantined crew?

53° here this morning... I'll take that. First day of winter is 4 days away.

Morning guys...

W.Ray... new avatar.... you lost weight :p

Chris... how's the quarantined crew?

53° here this morning... I'll take that. First day of winter is 4 days away.
Thanks for asking. No real change

It's Fiat Friday!
fiatgirls.jpg

Good morning :D

Good Morning everyone. Happy Friday to those it effects. Happy Saturday to the rest of you lucky SOB's. I hope all is well out there. Short day today then off to the junk yard I think.

Thanks Ray. Gotta qualify for my Hand Gun Permit today. Should be fun.....
Remember you have plenty of time, don’t rush. Stay calm, be safe and above all don’t shoot the RO! Having watched about a million of these events as the RO the single biggest mistake I see over and over is folks getting amped up and get in a hurry. Relax have fun and be safe.

It's raining this morning, we can use it :thumbsup:

Good morning Friday morning bacon fryers

20211208_145838.jpg

Well I have to admit I do like my 5.3 (327) 4x4 silverado, 114.000 miles now.
I bought it 4 weeks before the crazy prices started. 2007 model. I paid 11 thousand

20211203_113752.jpg

I bought it 4 weeks before the crazy prices started. 2007 model. I paid 11 thousand

View attachment 1715837935

I was having my Chev Suburban work vehicle serviced at the dealer, walked around the new truck lot while waiting. About fell over when I read one of the truck stickers, over 70K. Nice truck but dang!!!

I was having my Chev Suburban work vehicle serviced at the dealer, walked around the new truck lot while waiting. About fell over when I read one of the truck stickers, over 70K. Nice truck but dang!!!
A dealer offered me 4 thousand over what I paid for my truck 5 weeks after I bought it, it was hard but I turned him down, truck prices are crazy here now.

View attachment 1715837935
THat's a nice one Mike (even if it is a Chevy) LOL I give people time about LS engines in Mopars but they are good engines. Mopar Joe has a Suburban with the 327 and it really screams!

THat's a nice one Mike (even if it is a Chevy) LOL I give people time about LS engines in Mopars but they are good engines. Mopar Joe has a Suburban with the 327 and it really screams!
thank you Mike, for a big truck I just about chit when I matted it , it does move..

A dealer offered me 4 thousand over what I paid for my truck 5 weeks after I bought it, it was hard but I turned him down, truck prices are crazy here now.
New vehicles are few and far between because of the chip shortage and it really makes the used trucks worth a lot more. I was looking for a different truck but I think I will just replace a couple rusty fenders on my Dakota and keep on rockin'

Every time I go out with the R/T i get a offer. Different than new I know. On a side not changed the oil on the pop, everything is good now exept I think a valve is going on the Pass side problem no way in hell I can gey a leak down or compression tester in that side. This will suck, did not rebuild them when I put it together had a honest 100 hours on the engine and it was all apart, heads looked fine. This will suck for sure. Prob have to pull the engine. Good time to paint the engine bay again though.....

New vehicles are few and far between because of the chip shortage and it really makes the used trucks worth a lot more. I was looking for a different truck but I think I will just replace a couple rusty fenders on my Dakota and keep on rockin'

That's what I'm trying to do with my 89 but it's a quarter panel that's hard to find right now.

Hey all Good Friday Morning...time to get moving.
Up late watching the Chiefs pull one out of the ***...agree OMR great game!!

2770047_407e865977de30911073e81b6b8d347b.jpg

I agree, I wouldn't pay what they are wanting for used trucks.. I can't believe I luckily bought this truck jus a month before these crazy prices.

Hey all Good Friday Morning...time to get moving.
Up late watching the Chiefs pull one out of the ***...agree OMR great game!!

View attachment 1715837937

I don't think I've ever seen that many 4th down attempts not made. Also I figured Kelsey would win the game (and Mahomes of course). Was a good game but was pulling for Chargers since I like Hebert (Oregon QB).

-
Back